Chapter 30

And at this time there is S City.

In the hotel, Xu Yan had already taken a shower, she was sitting on the bed, which was full of food, and she was broadcasting live.

Unpacking a large bag of potato chips, Xu Yan ate while facing the screen of her mobile phone. She didn't say a word, and simply ate the potato chips.

Xu Yan is not a professional food broadcaster. At the beginning, she was just playing for fun. Unexpectedly, many netizens liked to watch her eat deliciously, and became her fans. After a long time, she actually accumulated tens of thousands fans.

At this time, she was holding a large bag of potato chips, eating deliciously, and there were already fans online on the screen.

Xu Yan didn't speak, but ate potato chips while reading the comments.

Suddenly, the bathroom door was opened, and Mu Yao came out after taking a shower. She was wearing a white nightgown, and her white and slender legs under the skirt were white and smooth.

she comes out.

Seeing Xu Yan sitting on the bed eating potato chips, she was slightly surprised, "It's almost time to sleep, why are you still eating?"

Mu Yao discovered that since she had known Xu Yan for so long, whenever she saw Xu Yan, the other party was eating.

"Ah, Xiao Yao, have you finished taking a shower?" Xu Yan turned her head to look at Mu Yao, her eyes fell on Mu Yao's body, and her eyes suddenly lit up.

Because she just took a bath, Mu Yaoying's fair face was flushed with a slight blush, her hair was tied into a loose bun, and her curvaceous neck also stood out, making her whole body look more delicate and soft.

Xu Yan stared blankly, Mu Yao is really beautiful.

The school belle Mu Xiaoxue selected by the school in the past two days is not comparable to Mu Yao at all. If it wasn't for Mu Yao not liking to participate in those activities, she would have become the school belle of S University long ago, where is it anyone else's turn? what.

"Yes, I want to blow dry my hair, Xiaoyan, do you know where the hair dryer is?" Mu Yao's hair on the back of her neck was wet, and she wanted to dry it.

"In the drawer over here."

"You don't need to come down, I'll come and get it." Mu Yao said with a smile.

At this time, the fans in Xu Yan's hand had already started swiping the screen.

"Damn it, your roommate's voice is so nice, everyone says he lives up to his name, isn't your roommate beautiful?"

"The voice is so sweet, my bones are crisp when I hear it."

"Please meet your roommate, she has such a nice voice, she must be a great beauty..."

Xu Yan looked at the message on the screen, biting the potato chips and ignoring the fan's request.

Mu Yao walked over to find the hair dryer.

"Xiao Yao, did you find it?" Xu Yan saw Mu Yao open the drawer.

"Well, it's here." Mu Yao picked up the hair dryer and smiled at her.

All of a sudden, half of Mu Yao's beautiful face appeared on Xu Yan's phone screen, and the fans exploded instantly.

"What kind of fairy face value is this, please be full of face!!"

"My room is so beautiful, I love it..."

"Am I the only one who didn't see it? Cried."

"I only saw half of my face, so pale, I begged my roommate to show my face."