Chapter 8

The surrounding light is a bit dim, there is no door light installed in front of the small building, only the yellow light from the lamp post in the distance.

Jiang Yan was kicked and fell to the ground. The pain made him unable to stand up at all.

Originally, Ginger was only three months old. Although it was fat, it was a small one. When kicked hard by the hard-soled leather shoes worn by the servant, it couldn't bear it, and the dog's body flew out at once.

"Why didn't you move? Dead?" The servant stepped forward and touched Jiang Yan with his toe.

Jiang Yan suddenly raised his dog's head, his round dog eyes stared fiercely at the servant in front of him.

"So it's not dead. Why, you still want to kill me?" The servant curled his lips and kicked the dog, and the anger in his heart subsided a lot. She bent down to pick up the litter scattered on the ground.

After tidying up, she turned her head to look at Jiang Yan, and saw that it was still lying on its stomach. Could it be that the dog was injured by her kick?

The servant looked nervously at the small building. If the bumpkin knew about it, he probably wouldn't let her go according to his arrogant personality.

The servant thought about it, and she simply walked over and picked up the dog lying on the ground.

There is a drainage channel in the back garden next to the kitchen, and a large stone slab on the drainage channel is cracked, revealing that the drain inside is black and smelly. She knew that Butler Li would send someone to repair it the day after tomorrow.

Jiang Yan's neck was carried by a servant, he glanced around quietly, and understood what this woman was going to do, he suddenly struggled.

"hiss!"

Her hand hurt, and the servant saw that the back of her hand was scratched by the dog's paw. She trembled with anger and threw the dog into the ditch. Even if that country bumpkin finds the dog and finds it injured, he will only think that this stupid dog fell into it for fun.

The dog's body was wetted by the black and foul-smelling sewage, and Jiang Yan fell into the ditch. Looking at the back of the servant leaving, his round dog eyes were dark.

When Mu Yao came out of the bathroom, she took a dry towel beside her and wiped her hair, "Why isn't the door closed?"

Thinking of something, Mu Yao hurried to the small balcony, "Ginger?"

Sure enough, there was no dog shadow of the little thing.

During this period of time, it always wanted to run out, and now that the door is open, it must have run out.

Mu Yao didn't bother to dry her hair either, so she threw down the towel and ran downstairs to find the dog.

With the previous experience, this time Mu Yao followed the road and went straight to the gate. Thinking of the last time Ginger was stuck by the big iron gate, she wasn't worried that it would run outside.

"Ginger, ginger..."

Mu Yao searched all the way, until she came to the gate, but she still didn't see the little thing.

Where did it go?

In the ditch, Jiang Yan wrinkled his head and struggled to climb up to the ground. He shook the dog's body, shaking off a lot of sewage. There was severe pain from the place kicked by the maid, and Jiang Yan knew that this time, he still couldn't escape.

The foul-smelling sewage dripped from Jiang Yan's dog's body to the ground, and he staggered along.

Mu Yao couldn't find **** at the gate, so she turned back and went to the villa.