Chapter 33

"Wow, woof, woof."

Seeing Mu Yao found himself, Jiang let go of Mu Yao's trousers, and ran around Mu Yao happily, wagging his tail from side to side.

"Ginger, why are you here?" Mu Yao looked at the little thing in disbelief.

"Wow, woof, woof."

Sheng Jiang rubbed his dog's head against Mu Yao's trousers, wanting to ask for a hug. He suffered so much, but he was wronged.

Mu Yao bent down and picked up the little thing, "Who brought you here? How did you appear here?" She stroked Jiang's dog's head, still in disbelief, and ordered the servants at home to take care of it, Why did it suddenly appear in City S?

Could it be her father, Mu Wanhai?

But this is impossible, Mu Wanhai has always opposed her keeping ginger, and he would never be willing to touch ginger, let alone bring it from City B.

Who the **** brought ginger?

"Xiao Yao, congratulations on winning the first place, you are amazing."

At this time, Xu Yan and Professor Xu came over, both of them were beaming with joy.

"The result is very good. I look forward to your next competition result." Professor Xu said with a smile.

"Thank you, I will try my best."

Seeing Mu Yao holding a dog in her arms, Xu Yan was slightly startled: "Xiao Yao, where did this dog come from? How could there be a dog running into the exhibition?"

"This is my dog."

"Your dog? Why is it here?" Xu Yan was surprised.

The dog in Mu Yao's arms is stupid, and it doesn't match her beautiful and delicate appearance at all. In Xu Yan's opinion, Mu Yao should like to raise some delicate animals, or beautiful and cute dogs.

"I don't know either. It appeared suddenly and came to look for me. Who should have brought it to S City." Mu Yao frowned slightly. Who was it? Why did the other party bring **** here?

And at this time, not far away.

"Master Jiang, that girl is holding your dog in her arms, do you need me to send someone over to bring the dog back?" the person in charge asked respectfully.

"That's her dog." Jiang Yan's dark eyes were looking at the **** in Mu Yao's arms, subconsciously frowned, that stupid dog had found its owner.

ah?

Is that girl's dog?

The person in charge was a little confused. When Jiang Yan came, he was accompanied by this dog. He wondered how Jiang Yan could raise such an ugly dog.

His deep gaze moved from the dog to Mu Yao's face, and she was rubbing the stupid dog's head, although she was surprised, but there was an unstoppable smile on her face.

"Wow, woof, woof."

Jiang, who was in Mu Yao's arms, turned the dog's head and barked suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Mu Yao rubbed its head.

"Woof, woof." Ginger's chubby dog ​​body struggled, trying to get down.

Mu Yao had no choice but to let it go, only to see the little thing running away in the next second.

"Ginger?"

"Xiao Yao, your dog has escaped." Xu Yan said quickly.

Mu Yao hurriedly followed, only to see the little thing stop in front of a black figure, she looked at the handsome man in front of her in a little astonishment, "Jiang Yan?"