Chapter 18

The next day, when Jiang Yan recovered, it was 6:30, half an hour earlier than yesterday.

Remembering that before he recovered just now, he was in Mu Yao's room, watching her wake up early to pick out clothes, with a happy face, he frowned.

Transfer so happy?

After Mu Yao changed her clothes, when she turned to look at Sheng Jiang, she found that the little thing had fallen asleep again.

She walked over, opened the small quilt that was balled up on the ground, and spread it out, but suddenly found that there were some dark red blood marks on the quilt.

Ginger hurt?

She checked it quickly, but found no wound.

How could there be blood on the quilt?

Mu Yao couldn't think of the reason, so she had no choice but to throw the quilt aside, and took out a new quilt from the closet. The light yellow quilt was folded in half and spread out on the floor.

Mu Yao put **** on the quilt and let it continue to sleep.

...

"I heard that someone who changed majors came to our class today. It seems to be a girl." A short-haired girl said while biting a potato chip.

"That's pretty good. I thought it was a boy, but I didn't expect a girl to turn around."

Flavors and Fragrances is a chemistry major, and the school only opened this major this year. I don't know how the teaching effect is. There are not many students who choose this major. The slow class is good. There are at least ten girls, and their fast class only has three girls. , pitifully few.

The gender imbalance is more miserable than computers or even other science majors.

"Yes, yes, that's great. There are only a few of us girls in the class. I wish I could transfer a few more girls, so that the yang will not be strong and the yin will be weak." The petite girl next to me smiled, "I don't know Does the new classmate look pretty?"

The short-haired girl opened another bag of potato chips, and ate it with relish, "Don't even think about it, it would be nice if a girl came over."

"I just don't like Zheng Yuying in the slow class. I think she is so beautiful all day long. She runs to our class every day and even stops our class leader several times. Thinking about it, I feel disgusted." The petite girl looked disgusted. .

"Who told her to be our department's flower?" The short-haired girl picked up potato chips between her fingers and put them in her mouth.

"It's just the flowers of the two classes? Isn't that because there are few girls in our majors." The petite girl didn't think so.

"Stop talking, you two. The class bell has been ringing for so long. The professor is coming soon." The pretty girl in the middle reminded them.

This class is Professor Xu's class. He was the one who robbed another professor during the interview.

Professor Xu walked slowly towards the podium, and behind him was a slender figure.

He said with a smile: "Let me introduce to you, this is a new classmate transferred from another major. She will be a part of our class from now on. The new classmate starts later than everyone else. I hope you can take care of her more."

"Hello, my name is Mu Yao. I hope we can get along happily in the future." Mu Yao stood by the podium and introduced herself to everyone with a calm demeanor.