Chapter 20

Thinking of this, Jiang Yan's slightly frowned brows relaxed.

"Uncomfortable." Mu Yao's face rubbed against Jiang Yan's arms again, and the dark pattern buttons on the white shirt made her extremely uncomfortable.

"Don't move around." The girl in his arms was fragrant and soft, and Jiang Yan pressed her head.

"Yaoyao doesn't move."

Mu Yao obediently responded, she closed her eyes and began to sleep obediently.

The room became quiet, and the air was tainted with Mu Yao's fruity fragrance, with a sweet breath.

Under the palm, the girl's hair is soft and smooth.

Jiang Yan tightened his jaw, and gradually let go of his hands, "Mu Yao, you lie down and sleep by yourself."

The person in his arms didn't respond, and leaned softly against him.

Jiang Yan pushed her away a little, only to see her eyes closed tightly, falling asleep.

Trouble fine!

Frowning slightly, Jiang Yan supported Mu Yao, put her on the bed, pulled the quilt aside, and covered her up.

After closing the door, Jiang Yan walked out.

"Ayan, are you here?" Mu Xiaoxue glanced at the door that had just been closed, she smiled and said, "You've been out for a long time, so I'll come out to take a look."

"Yes." Jiang Yan passed by her side.

A fruity scent drifted by, and Mu Xiaoxue's eyes darkened, "Ayan, have you seen Xiaoyao? I didn't find her."

Jiang Yan kept stepping, his back was cold, "I haven't seen it before."

When eating at noon, Mu Yao was woken up by a servant.

Half of the alcohol was gone, she opened her eyes, her consciousness was still dazed, she stopped being coquettish, but became extremely obedient, responding to what others said, "Okay."

The lunch was very rich, and the long table was full of various dishes.

Everyone had already sat down on the dining chairs, and because of Mr. Jiang's presence, many people became cautious.

"Is Xiaoyao awake?" Mr. Jiang asked the housekeeper.

"Miss Mu Yao has woken up." As soon as the butler Uncle Jiang finished speaking, Mu Yao came down from upstairs.

Looking at the people already seated, she was extremely embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Grandpa Jiang, I overslept."

Everyone's eyes fell on Mu Yao.

She had just woken up, her face was still red from drunkenness, her eyes were watery, a little hazy, bright and moving, and everyone present were stunned.

Many people already knew that this was Mu Yao, Jiang Yan's former engagement partner. Before, they had always heard that she was dark and earthy, and she came from the countryside, but they didn't expect that she was not only not ugly, but also extremely beautiful.

Noticing the expressions of other people, Jiang Yan's eyes sank in displeasure.

"Xiaoyao is here, sit down quickly." Mr. Jiang signaled Mu Yao to sit down next to him, and Jiang Yan was sitting opposite.

"Let's start eating. You don't need to be cautious, just pretend that I, an old man, don't exist." After all, Mr. Jiang knew that everyone was afraid of him, and his serious face softened.