Chapter 6

The evening wind of summer night blew again, and the precious flowers in the flower bushes shook their waists, even at night, they couldn't block the beautiful colors.

Jiang Yan stopped and didn't follow. He stepped back with one dog leg, ready to run at any time. Seeing the distance getting farther and farther, a smile flashed in the dog's eyes.

"Ginger."

Jiang Yan was taken aback for a moment by the dog's back, staring at Mu Yao with round dog eyes.

"Little thing, are you lazy, why are you walking so slowly?" Mu Yao stood on the spot, beckoning to Jiang who was not far away, "Come here quickly, don't be lazy, no matter how fat I am, I won't be able to hug you." She looks chubby, and after being adopted by her, the food is so good that the little thing seems to grow in a circle.

"Come here quickly." Mu Yao saw that Jiang was frozen, so she wanted to go and hug it.

Jiang Yan didn't want to be hugged by Mu Yao, he moved his short legs reluctantly, and walked slowly towards Mu Yao.

"Ginger, let's go back upstairs after a while." Mu Yao bent down and rubbed its wrinkled skin, and reprimanded, "Don't be lazy."

Jiang Yan lowered his dog's head and ignored her words at all.

After walking for a while, Jiang Yan saw Mu Yao suddenly pull out her phone. He held his dog's head up and saw that the other party was not paying attention to him at this time. A light flashed in the dog's eyes, and Jiang Yan slowly backed away again.

As Mu Yao was walking, she looked at the prices of perfume ingredients on the Internet. The price is not expensive, but she only has a few hundred yuan with her now, which is not enough for her to buy perfume ingredients. After roughly estimating the price, Mu Yao pursed her lips and put the phone away.

She is so poor now that she is worried about less than a thousand yuan, she must find a way to make money.

Withdrawing her thoughts, Mu Yao was about to bend down to hug Sheng Jiang, "Ginger, we..."

Um? What about the little things?

She turned around and found that Jiang was not there.

"Ginger?" Mu Yao looked around, "Ginger, we're going back." However, she didn't get a response.

Little thing, where did you go?

Without even thinking about it, Mu Yao went back along the road to look for it.

The surroundings became quiet, and after a while, a chubby dog ​​came out of the flowers. Jiang Yan shook his body, couldn't help it, and sneezed several times in a row. Needless to say, Jiang Yan also knew that the dog's sneezing expression was extremely ugly.

He shook the dog, shook off the petals and leaves that got on it, let go of the dog's legs, and ran towards the gate.

I didn't meet anyone along the way.

Jiang Yan ran as hard as he could. Normally, he would have tall legs and long legs, and he would be able to walk to the gate in a few minutes. However, the dog is too small now, with short legs. In addition, this dog is obviously lazy and untrained. He felt very strenuous just to run for a short distance.

Jiang Yan gritted his teeth and continued to run.

Mu Yao walked all the way back, but she didn't find Ginger's dog shadow. Did it run back into the building by itself? The door of the small building was closed, and she didn't look at Jiang.

Where did you go?

"Ginger, ginger..."

Mu Yao had no choice but to turn around and look for it along the way.