Chapter 60

Jiang Yan and Mu Yao left the hospital after Mr. Jiang fell asleep.

After returning to the community, Mu Yao remembered that Jiang was still at Jiang's house.

"I'll have someone bring it over." It was rare that the stupid dog wasn't around, and Jiang Yan was of course happy that Mu Yao's attention was all on him.

Looking at the girl who was about to enter, Jiang Yan pulled her back, "Mu Yao, I'm hungry."

Mu Yao turned her head, met the young man's dark and moist eyes, and said, "Then shall I make you something to eat?"

It's past four o'clock now. She and Jiang Yan didn't eat much when they were on the plane. They panicked again just now, but now they are really hungry.

"However, I need to buy some food." She was away for a few days, and there was nothing ready to eat in the refrigerator.

"No need." Jiang Yan closed the door that Mu Yao had just opened, and he led her upstairs, "I have ingredients in my residence, you can go to my house to cook."

Even if he is not around, the food in the refrigerator will be replaced and replenished by a special person every day.

"To your place?"

Although Jiang Yan had moved here for so long, she hadn't been to his apartment upstairs yet.

"Yes, in the future, you can come up at any time." Jiang Yan took the girl's hand and came to the door of his residence.

The door was opened, and Mu Yao looked from the outside, only to see that the living room was in cold tones, just like Jiang Yan's personality style.

When changing shoes, Jiang Yan realized that he didn't prepare the girl's slippers. He didn't expect that he would have the opportunity to bring Mu Yao to his residence so soon.

Jiang Yan took out a brand new pair of blue men's slippers from the shoe cabinet, "You wear one for now, these shoes are new, and I'll go buy something that suits you later."

"It's ok."

Mu Yao smiled, she held on to the shoe cabinet next to her, ready to take off her shoes. However, in the next second, Jiang Yan, who was next to her, bent down and squatted in front of her, "I'll help you take it off."

"No, I can..." Before she could finish her words, she saw that the boy's slender fingers had already grasped her ankle and lifted her foot up.

Mu Yao was wearing a pair of small white shoes. Jiang Yan held her slender ankle with one hand, untied the shoelaces with the other hand, and took off her shoes.

The girl was wearing pure **** pink cotton socks, with a small foot, very cute.

Jiang Yan's eyes darkened. He remembered that he had measured her feet before.

He helped her put on the pair of blue slippers, which were different from his feet. The girl's feet were small, and wearing his slippers, the slippers grew a lot, a bit like the illusion of a child stealing an adult's shoes.

After being waited on and put on her shoes, Mu Yao's face was hot, she was a little embarrassed, she asked, "Where is the kitchen?"

Jiang Yan narrowed his gaze, and he stood up, "No hurry, just sit down for a while, and I'll get you something to drink."

"Okay." Mu Yao walked towards the sofa in the living room.

Because the residents on the opposite side are connected, the two houses are combined, and the living room is very spacious.