Chapter 41

There was a strong wind blowing outside, and the heavy rain was pouring down, hitting the windows of every house, making people noisy.

Mu Yao resisted with all her strength, every time she took a step, she desperately supported her with her heels, unwilling to lift her foot.

The man became angry when he saw it, "Don't make useless struggles." After speaking, he put all his strength into his hands, and he didn't mind hurting Mu Yao at all, and dragged her up.

Mu Yao wanted to open her mouth to bite her again, but the man's hand tightly covered her mouth, and even the cheeks on both sides were squeezed so painfully that she couldn't open her mouth at all.

She adjusted her breathing and told herself not to panic, but to find a way.

One step.

Two steps.

She was gradually dragged upstairs.

Mu Yao's eyes froze, and she kicked back hard, kicking the man's calf hard.

The man took a deep breath, and loosened the hands that restrained Mu Yao.

She immediately struggled frantically, and one hand fell away.

Mu Yao desperately grabbed the handrail next to her to stop the man from pulling her up.

The pink and slender fingertips turned white and blue due to excessive force.

The man laughed angrily at the girl's dying struggle. However, his left hand locked her other hand, and his right hand tightly covered her mouth, and he couldn't break her hand on the armrest.

The man's eyes were dark, and he pulled him upstairs vigorously.

Mu Yao tried her best, holding on to the handrail of the stairs tightly, her fingertips almost inserted into the handrail fiercely.

The man was worried that if the delay was too long, someone would come down from upstairs, so he used all his strength to pull the person away.

One of Mu Yao's nails clasped on the handrail of the stairs was broken.

Just as Jiang Yan walked out of the gate of the community, thinking about Mu Yao calling his brother, his heart seemed to be stuffed with cotton, and he seemed to be suffocating, not at her, but at himself.

With a calm look in his eyes, he returned to the car.

The driver said in embarrassment, "Master, the cherries you ordered me to buy are in the trunk."

Jiang Yan had ordered before to remind him to take it when he got out of the car. However, when the young lady got out of the car just now, the young master quickly got out of the car, and he didn't even have a chance to remind her.

Jiang Yan looked at the time, it was half past four, and there was still an hour and a half before he turned into a dog.

He discovered very early on that it was around six o'clock in the evening when he wore that stupid dog every day.

Jiang Yan opened the car door again, walked to the trunk of the car, and picked up the beautifully packaged fruit basket, which was filled with dark red and black, small and cute cherries.

He picked up the fruit basket in one hand and held the umbrella in the other, and walked into the old community again, thinking of the girl Wu Mou later! Eyes full of surprise, Jiang Yan's thin lips couldn't help but curl up slightly.

The light on the stairs is dim, because it is not yet dark, the lights on the stairs will not be turned on.

Jiang Yan walked up to the third floor.