Chapter 36

After school, Mu Yao didn't go to the laboratory today. She just finished the competition, so she can relax for a few days. Moreover, she has no inspiration for the works for next month's competition.

Now that I have moved out of Mu's house, the distance from the community to the school is actually not far away, but I have to take four bus stops, and not far from the school gate, there happens to be a direct bus back to the community, which is very convenient. Consider the reasons for renting there.

It's not that Mu Yao has never taken a bus before. Before she came here, she tried to ask the driver at home not to pick her up and take the bus to play with her friends, so she is no stranger to it.

After getting into the car, Mu Yao supported the railing on the car to stabilize her body before sitting down on the empty seat.

At this time, Chen Qinghui, who had just come out of the school gate, patted Jiang Yan next to him, "Brother Yan, look at the **** the bus, is it Mu Yao?"

Looking through the car window, I can only see the girl's fair and delicate side face, so beautiful that people can recognize it at a glance.

"The Mu family didn't send a car to pick her up? Why take the bus?" Chen Qinghui asked curiously.

Jiang Yan's dark eyes looked at Mu Yao who was by the car window, and then remembered that Mu Yao had moved out of Mu's house, she probably didn't have much money, and now she had to take the bus to and from school.

Soon, the bus drove away.

Chen Qinghui withdrew his gaze, "Let's go, Brother Yan, Lu Chen and the others are still waiting, it's only four o'clock, and there is still a long time before dark, so it won't delay your return home."

Jiang Yan doesn't know what's going on recently, he no longer participates in their activities at night, and even drinks together, and has to go home before dark, which is simply inexplicable.

Looking at the bus going away, Jiang Yan restrained his eyes, raised his eyebrows and said, "Still leaving?"

"Let's go, let's go."

Ten minutes later, Mu Yao returned to the community.

The community was built relatively early, and it is already a bit dilapidated. The building is only seven or eight stories high, and there is no elevator installed. Fortunately, Mu Yao's residence is on the third floor, so even if she walks up the stairs, she won't feel tired.

"I want money again. Didn't I just give you three hundred last week? Tell me, where did you spend it?" A female voice with a loud voice came from the stairs.

"Usually smoking, buying water, and eating at noon are barely enough. Now I only have 50 left in my body." The man who spoke clearly lacked confidence.

When Mu Yao went upstairs, she saw the couple coming down.

She was about to get the key to open the door.

"Huh? Mrs. Huang's house is rented out?"

The voice of the woman scolding her husband stopped, she saw Mu Yao standing at the door on the third floor, and asked in confusion, "Hello, are you a new tenant?"

"Well, hello." Mu Yao turned her head and greeted the other party.

In the next second, the couple standing at the top of the stairs were dumbfounded for a moment. The little girl in front of her was white and tender, with bright eyes and white teeth, her face was white and smooth, her small mouth was bright red, and even her eyes were black. It's so moist that you can't take your eyes off it.