Chapter 65

The car that was driving steadily turned suddenly.

Jiang Hao immediately stabilized the car and said seriously, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jiang."

Then in the tail seat, when Mu Yao heard Jiang Yan's words, she thought she was hallucinating.

Was Jiang Yan learning how a dog barks just now?

Jiang Yan's ear was in front of her, Mu Yao didn't know what was wrong with him, "Jiang Yan, are you drunk?"

The girl's voice was the same as before, soft and soft, reaching his right ear. Jiang Yan raised his eyes to look at her, his dark eyes were not as sharp as usual, sharp, moist, bright, with beautiful lips The thin lips are slightly raised, and the small red mole at the corner of the lower lip seems to be tinged with cinnabar, a bit demonic.

"Not drunk."

Jiang Yan put his head into Mu Yao's arms. If it wasn't for his too tall body now, he would probably want to nest in Mu Yao's arms, just like a dog's body is held in Mu Yao's arms. like that.

"Jiang Yan?"

The man's short hair rubbed against Mu Yao's chin, making her chin itch, "What are you going to do?" Mu Yao asked in a soft voice, considering that there were outsiders around.

Jiang Yan didn't snort either, he hugged Mu Yao with both hands, raised his head in her embrace, and suddenly stuck out his tongue to lick her delicate and small chin.

a bit.

Twice.

Mu Yao was so frightened that her black eyes widened, and she felt the moisture on her chin, and once again looked at Shang Jiang Yan's moist and bright eyes, Mu Yao was sure that he was drunk.

"Jiang Yan." Mu Yao started slightly, and the tip of Jiang Yan's tongue fell on the side of her face in an instant. Mu Yao clearly felt that his face was licked by him, and Jiang Yan even sniffed it with his nose. got a dog.

Feeling the wet and greasy feeling on her face, as well as the hot breath sprayed on her face by the man, Mu Yaoying's small white face was hot.

She pushed Jiang Yan away a little, "You're drunk."

Originally, Jiang Yan was expressionless, and it was hard for her to tell if he was drunk, but now, she has made it clear.

Jiang Yan undid one more button on the neckline irritably, the **** Adam's apple stood out, he held the little hand that pushed him, and put it on his head, his dark eyes looked at Mu Yao eagerly, " Yaoyao, touch me."

In the front passenger seat, Jiang Hao held the steering wheel firmly so that his hands did not shake.

Is Mr. Jiang drunk?

Otherwise, it's really hard for him to imagine that his boss, who is usually cold and arrogant in the company, is begging for petting pitifully at this time?

Jiang Hao suppressed his curiosity, he looked ahead and pretended he didn't hear anything.

Mu Yao's hand was placed on his head by Jiang Yan, and she followed his will, stroking his head like stroking ginger.

Unlike his hard and cold facial features, Jiang Yan's hair is very soft and not thorny at all.

After stroking a few times, Mu Yao wanted to withdraw her hand, but in the next second, Jiang Yan grasped her hand and put her hand on his head again. He blinked, his thin lips curled up, and the small part of his lower lip The red mole became more and more cute, "Touch."