Chapter 55

Mu Yao's room was arranged by the competition party, and Jiang Yan didn't know what method he used, but his room was next to hers.

The room is a single room, the space is quite large, clean and tidy.

Mu Yao hugged the **** off the suitcase, the little thing didn't know if she was tired, she was not in good spirits, and looked sickly.

She took out a ham sausage and fed it to its mouth, and the little thing regained its vitality.

Mu Yao took off her coat and prepared to rest.

After an unknown amount of time, she heard the doorbell ringing in her sleepiness.

Mu Yao stood up and opened the door, only to see the hotel staff standing outside the door pushing a car.

"can I help you?"

The attitude of the hotel staff was very good, and the other party smiled politely and said, "Hi, this is your dinner."

Mu Yao was taken aback, "I didn't order dinner."

"I called you for you." A deep male voice sounded from the side.

Jiang Yan came over from the door next door, "Go in."

"Okay, please wait a moment, both of you."

"Did you fall asleep just now?" Jiang Yan approached Mu Yao, lowered his eyes, and saw red marks on the girl's smooth side face, and deep sleepiness in the dark eyes.

"Well, I slept for a while." Mu Yao walked in, she looked at the time, and found that it was after four o'clock, and they arrived at the hotel after two o'clock in the afternoon, and she slept for about two hours.

"Why are you having dinner so early?" She looked up out of the window, it was still bright.

Jiang Yan looked at her, "I'm hungry, I want to eat with you."

When it was late, he could only accompany her with the body of that stupid dog.

After the hotel staff arranged the dinner, he left.

On the table, the meals were sumptuous, and Jiang Yan ordered several dishes from the photos in the hotel.

"Wow, woof, woof."

Smelling the scent, Ginger, who had a sleepy expression, quickly ran over. He looked up at Mu Yao, scurrying around her, with his mouth wide open, as if drooling.

There are no high chairs here, and **** is not easy to serve. Mu Yao took a small porcelain white bowl, put a little food for it, let it eat aside, and the **** calmed down.

"Have a sip of soup first?"

Jiang Yansheng put a bowl of soup next to Mu Yao, watching her dark eyes were sleepy, covered with a layer of water mist, obviously not awake yet. Involuntarily, his heart softened.

"Thank you, I'll go wash my face first."

Mu Yao got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face quickly. She took the tissue at the side, wiped it casually, and came out.

Because the smooth face was stained with water, it was tender and tender, making people want to nibble and taste the taste of her smooth little face.

She picked up a small spoon and took a sip of the soup that Jiang Yan served her. The ginseng and chicken flavors were very strong. The soup must have been boiled for a long time, and there were also candied dates in it, which brought a hint of sweetness and was delicious.

Knowing that girls like to eat fish, Jiang Yan specially ordered a steamed sweet-scented osmanthus fish. The fish was really sprinkled with dried osmanthus, as well as some minced green onion, **** and garlic.