End

There is a women's clothing and shoe store on the fourth floor of the shopping mall. Because it is Sunday and the store is holding activities, there are many customers in the store.

"Does this pair look good?" A female customer picked up a pair of high heels and asked her boyfriend next to her.

"As long as you like it." The boyfriend looked at the phone in his hand without looking up.

"What about this pair?" The female guest picked up another pair of shoes, "Take a look."

The boyfriend raised his head slowly, and his eyes fell on the price tag of the shoes, "Change a pair, it doesn't suit you."

The female guest flattened her mouth and had no choice but to continue to choose.

At this time, a tall man walked in from the outside, and his outstanding appearance immediately attracted the eyes of most people in the shop.

The female guest glanced casually, and her eyes suddenly lit up. This...is this Jiang Yan? She actually ran into the grassroots of their high school before. Is there anyone in the school who doesn't know the hero?

Jiang Yan walked into the shoe store, and the salesperson in the store immediately stepped forward, "Welcome, sir, how can I help you?"

"I want to buy a pair of girls' shoes, about size 36 to 37." Jiang Yan said.

"Come here with me, please."

The sales staff received more customers, so it was natural to see that the handsome man in front of him was dressed unusually, and even his temperament was indescribably extravagant. She took the male customer to the latest shoe section.

"These are the latest models for this season."

Jiang Yan's eyes fell on the pair of exquisite women's shoes, and he carefully selected them.

The female guest over there looked excited. She grabbed her boyfriend's arm and whispered, "Ah, that person is a school girl from my old school. I didn't expect to meet him."

The boyfriend glanced at Jiang Yan, disapproving, "Will you be handsome soon, why are you girls so nympho?"

"No, he is not only handsome, but also rich, especially rich, and he is very good at studying. He has been the first in grade for three years. He is the man of the hour in our school. You don't know, girls used to give him money almost every day. Send love letters, give presents."

The female guest didn't expect that she was so close to the male god, and she was excited, "However, he didn't accept any of them. At that time, someone in our school whispered that he liked boys, but I think Jiang Yan just didn't like those girls. ."

He is actually looking at women's shoes now, is he picking out shoes for his girlfriend?

Seeing Jiang Yan picking up the shoes seriously, and taking a closer look at them, and then looking at her boyfriend next to her with a perfunctory look, the female guest's heart was sour, and she didn't know who Jiang Yan's girlfriend was, which was really enviable.

Finally, Jiang Yan's eyes fell on a pair of light beige soft-soled flat shoes, which were also lace-up shoes, with exquisite and beautiful designs. He picked up the shoes and pressed the soles. They were a bit soft, and girls should be comfortable wearing them. "Put this pair together."

The salesman looked a little excited, "Okay, please wait a moment, sir."

This pair of shoes is a limited edition, with a five-figure price. The commission from selling this pair of shoes alone is enough to be worth a dozen pairs of other shoes she sells.