Chapter 81-90

More and more people knew that the Mu family had returned, and the wealthy families received invitations one after another.

Although the Mu family evacuated from City B that year, the deterrent power of the century-old family is no joke. Many people began to look forward to the jokes of the Mu family's side branches.

After leaving the main branch that year, the Mu family as a side branch had no support, and the small company could hardly survive. However, just when everyone thought that the little side branch was about to fall, in the blink of an eye, Mu Wanhai actually married the daughter of the Ye family, so that the entire side branch's net worth jumped several times.

After so many years, Pangzhimu's family can be regarded as having a place among the wealthy families.

But now, when the main Mu family came back, their status as a side branch was embarrassing.

Mu Wanhai already knew about such an important news, and he also knew that many aristocratic families watched him laugh behind his back. In the eyes of many people, he relied on the Ye family for his position.

But so what?

People who achieve great things, regardless of the means, just get the results they want. Even if other people looked down on him and came to him, wouldn't they be groveling?

Mu Wanhai's eyes were half-closed, and a dark light flashed across his eyes, he was a little suffocated.

In the eyes of others, his branch is still inferior to the genuine branch. For so many years, he finally led the Mu family to climb up. The person who left for more than 20 years, but suddenly wanted to come back, everyone in City B must be watching him behind his back as a joke.

The time for the banquet of the Lord Mu's family has been fixed, and the place will be held in Mu's old house.

The Mu family's old house has a long history and covers a large area. From a distance, it looks simple and far-reaching. This is the heritage of a century-old family.

Since the people in charge of the Mu family moved away, the old house has been guarded by generations of old servants of the Mu family, taking care of and maintaining it all day long. Even after more than 20 years, it still hasn't lost its original color.

In the house.

The butler pushed the wheelchair. Even though the man in the wheelchair was in his forties, time gave him preferential treatment. It didn't leave any scratches on his face, but only made his temperament more calm and restrained.

"Sir, you should take a rest after taking such a long flight." The butler ordered someone to fetch a blanket, and covered Mu Shengming's feet.

Although the husband's legs are unconscious, it's not right after all because of the cold.

Mu Shengming was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, he was looking at the scenery outside.

The butler didn't make a sound, just quietly accompanied him like this. After so many years, the gentleman's personality became more and more dull. He often sat quietly for a whole day.

The butler has been following Mu Shengming for many years. He clearly knows what the husband is thinking, but it is precisely because he knows that he understands the pain in the husband's heart so well.

"Mr. Mu."

At this time, a girl's light and joyful voice came from outside the door, with a bit of coquettishness.

The next second, the girl walked in. She was wearing a long white dress, a long woolen coat, and a pair of newly launched short boots. She was beautiful and fashionable.