CHAPTER 32

SNOW'S POV

i dropped down to the ground. my body burning up, my bones feel as if they are breaking. all i can think about is i have to find ian and make things right with him. i felt my baby kick. i hope this does not effect the child growing inside of me. i let out a horrible scream out. this hurts so bad, but it doesn't compaire to the look on ian's face. i have to get through this for him and our baby. trying to get up, i fall back down on the forest floor. i look up with teary eyes. i see mitch standing there. good aleast he didn't leave me here like this. i am grateful to him. i wish ian would have stayed to hear me out. i suck in a breath, i feel like im going to pass out.

"now is the time to bite her mitch, do it now" said a voice i didn't know. i look up at this man with long white hair, white eyes, tall and favors mitch a lot. this must be the warlock uncle of his.

"uncle what are you doing here" mitch asked with hate in his voice. " my plan has finally come together, but it was almost ruined by none other than you. luckliy i killed that bitch of a witch that knows how to break the spell i have put upon the two of you." he said laughing. i have never done a thing to this man for him to do this to me. i just want the pain to go away. giving up i felt my eyes close welcoming the blackness.

MITCH POV

" what spell are you referring to uncle" i asked i was so heated i could just shift and kill him now. " the spell that makes her think she is in love with you, she doesn't really have a wolf its all a spell so that you can mark her and take her away from that arrogant little piss ian" he said with a smile i couldn't

believe what he just told me. snow is not meant for me, she doesn't even really have a wolf. i felt like breaking down right here. i thought i had found my mate. my uncle is a crule man, but i never thought he would stoop so low as to hurt innocent people. i know he wants revenge for my mother's death, but he is taking this a little far. i could understand killing mike, but not his wife. the only person that deserved to die was mike. he should have never killed my mother.

" uncle please stop, she is with child. you making her think she is shifting could hurt the baby." i said pleading. just then i looked to snow she had gotten quiet. she lay on the ground with her eyes closed. rushing to her side i checked her pulse but she didn't have one. she was still breathing though. must be a vamp thing. i shook her a little. " wake up snow" i said desperatly

pulling my hand away in pain i scream. something burned my hand, my fingers were lit up like the sun. i pushed my fingers in to the dirt and the pain stopped. i reached out to touch snow's stomach to see if i could hear the baby's heartbeat. my hand was on her stomach i feel the heartbeat the baby is fine. then my hand went up in flames again. i screamed in agony.

snow's body started moving her wings came out, they were huge. they wrapped around her whole body i couldn't even see her face. it was like she was in a cocoon. after that happened her wings started to glow. taking a risk i stepped closer. i got close to where the glow started. i went to go past it and i got thrown into a nearby tree.

" this is not possible, how could she have broken the spell herself. no one is more powerful than me" my uncle said outraged. now that he mentioned it i only felt a platonic love for snow, i no longer feel as if she is my mate. if this is to stop i have to kill my uncle, the only family i have left besides ian. im pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with me now. i have to do this while his guard is down.

as i start towards him his hand shoots out and im in a cage with electric currents running all over the bars. " back down boy you can't go against me. you are nothing" my uncle sneered at me. he sits down on the ground and pulls out all kinds of books and starts doing some research.

"really research at a time like this" i said in a cool voice. i really hope snow and the baby are okay. i still couldn't see her face, and the glow was bright as ever. " quite boy, before i silence you forever." my uncle said.

he was so into his research he didn't see my sister and her boyfriend sneaking behind him. i will not say a thing this has to happen.

DRIA'S POV

chava and i were almost back to the house now after our short little vacation at the cabin. i couldn't believe chava is my soulmate. at the cabin we made love like rabbits. we just couldn't get enough of each other. snow told me that would happen, she went through the same thing with my brother ian. so we thought it was best to go away for a while to get it out of our system. no such luck, that didn't work. every time i look in his green beautiful green eyes i want him to do thing to me that i can't share with anyone. smiling to myself looking at the sky while we drive. chava put his hand on mine.

" i love you so much dre, i would do anything for you, i would die for you" chava said seriously. " i know chava and i would do the same for you, i love you with my whole heart" i said leaning over kissing his cheek.

we drove the rest of the way home in a comfortable silence listening to ed sheeran's new cd plus. when we pulled up in the drive way i felt like something was wrong. chava must have felt it to because he got in front of me. we saw a very bright light coming from our forest in the back yard.

"be quiet as possible, what ever is going on we need to be careful. i wont loose you" chava said kissing my lips with passion. i stayed quiet as we both approached the woods. the light was getting brighter the closer we got to the opening. i sniffed the air. i smelled snow and two other scents i did not know.

i was starting to panic. i know snow is in danger i can feel it. walking up behind a big tree i saw who i think is mitch in some kind of cage with electric currents running all threw the bars. he saw me and chava but didn't say anything. then there was a man with long white hair looking at some books. i think he is trying to do a spell or something. i don't see snow. i look around frantic. chava grabs my hand and i relax a little.

i look at mitch again his eye divert to the side. i look in the direction of his eyes and i see what i think is a cocoon of angel wings wrapped around something. then it clicked that snow. i read about this. if an angel is hurt or blacks out her wings will protect her even if she can't. all the powers that she has are in those wings right now. if someone that her heart doesn't recognize touches her they will be burned.

now that i know she is safe i can think." what are we going to do" i whisper yelled at chava. chava didn't say anything he put his finger to him mouth shushing me. i know this mutha fucka did not just shush me. i rolled my eyes at him. i will deal with that later.

that man got up and started to approach snow. i lost it. i ran forward picking him up and slamming him on the ground. he was surpised. i didn't give him a chance to get up. i kicked him hard in the face drawing blood. i really went crazy when i smelled his blood.

i snatched him up, ripped his head to the side and drank his blood almost until he was dead. i threw back on the ground. wiping the blood from my lips i looked at his face. " you done fucked with the wrong ones" i said as i grabbed his neck and snapped it killing him.

just as the life was leaving his body i felt his power and all the magic and spells that he knows flow in to me. chava wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. " babe that shit was bad ass, you messed that mutha fucka up" chava said with pride in his voice. " he deserved it, like i said he messed with the wrong ones" i said. " so does this mean you have his powers now" chava asked. "lets find out" i said.

power shot out of my hand in the direction of mitch and the cage dissappeared. he walked over to me giving me a bear hug. chava growled. i gave him a look and he stopped. " it is so great to meet you sister" mitch said with happiness. i pulled him back in to a hug " it is great to meet you to mitch, i have one question" i said. " what is it sister" he asked . i blew out a breath. " where is ian" i asked

"i will start from the begining" mitch said