CHAPTER 28: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

mom: his name is mitch

my mother said. how did she know him? she never mentioned him before.

snow: how do you know him mom

mom: let me tell you a story.

my mom sighed. you see once there was this werewolf named dominique, she was in love with a vampire. her family was against their relationship. they just didn't trust him for some reason. they knew once he found his mate they would not be together anymore. but dominique was so in love with the vampire that she went against her families wishes. she kept on seeing the vampire. then she became pregnate with his son. they stayed together during her pregnancy, but right before she was to give birth, the vampire found his mate. he left her alone to have their son on her own. he didn't care about her or the child once he found his mate. she raised their son mitch along with her family. her pack treated her badly because she brought shame on them for bearing a child with a vampire. once she found her mate he abused her and the child for her mistakes. he didn't like the fact that she already had another mans child so he took it all out on them. dominique couldn't do anything about it. until one day her mate beat her son so bad he was near death. she got out a gun that she had been hiding with silver bullets dipped in wolvesbane. she shot her mate in the heart with the gun. after his death she took her son far away and joined the outskirts of our town. she was in the market one day with her son and she saw his father with his mate and their little boy who almost looked identical to her son. he spotted her and the boy  and before she could appoach him he sent his mate and their child to the car. he walked to dominique and the little boy. and asked her what she was doing there. and she told him everything that happened to her and their child. he looked at her in pitty and told her he wanted nothing to do with her or the boy, he has a family and there is no room for either of them in his life. he turned his back on her never looking back. dominques son heard everything his father said. he was so hurt that his father didn't want him. a few months later the vampire tracked dominique and his son down. he started coming around because he felt bad for what he did to them. he started to cheat on his mate with dominique. and she became pregnante again. when she told the vampire he told her to get rid of it. she didn't want to so he killed her so that his mate wouldn't find out. he had already cheated with a human and got her pregnate. with his daughter, but he kept her hidden in the human world. after killing dominique he sent the little boy to live with his grandparents. he never went to see the boy again. what the vampire didn't know was that the little boy knew he killed his mother. and he vowed to kill his father and his family. for what he did to his mother. and i see that he is carrying out his plans.

snow: but what does this story have to do with us mom.

mom: the vampire was your father.

my mother said turning to ian.

ian: so he is my half brother

ian sighed

ian: i cant fucking believe this. my half brother killed my parents

i went to ian and hugged him tight

snow: babe we will figure this out we will all work together to keep each other safe.

i turned to my mother thanking her for telling us and my dad just stood there looking shocked

dad: no one is going to harm this family again

after saying that my dad stormed out of the house, my mother followed him out. ian, chava, drea, and me all sat around talking about what to do. we decided to stay alert just incase he came back. ian was on edge worrying about me and the baby and his brother. i told him to lay down and get some rest. as we lay in bed in each others arms. i keep thinking about everything my mother told us. if he already killed ian mom and dad that mean he wants to kill ian and drea. they didn't even know about him until today. he need to be stopped and i will do everything in my power to stop him.