CHAPTER 20: AN EARLY CHANGE

IAN'S POV

i was jerked awake by snow crying and screaming. i looked over at her we were both still naked from when we made love. our clothes were ripped apart. the only thing still in tacked was my boxers and my t shirt. i threw on my boxers and reached for my shirt to give to snow. she snatched it from me and just covered her chest with it and continued to cry she kept saying ouch it hurts so bad.

ian: baby what is wrong. what going on

snow: ian i don't freaking know. please just look at my back, i feel like my shoulder blades are being sliced with a razor knife.

she was on her knees breathing heavy and she folded over, her hands were clawing the ground. i went to her and looked at her back. her wings were about to come out for the first time. she turned her head to me she look like she was in so much pain.

snow: ian what is it already she yelled. this shit hurts like hell

ian: your wings are about to come out i said

snow: are you serious. her face lit up

ian: yeah the are on the way out. and it hurts so bad because this is the first time slicing through your skin.

snow: well i wish they would hurry because this don't feel good at all

then she folded over again and screamed. then i saw the most wonderful thing in my life, and angel getting its wings. snow stopped crying and screaming. she stood up naked as the day she was born her wings out. she was the most beautiful creature i have ever seen. my deep blue eyes just stared in to her grey one. with love. i couldn't believe how beautiful her wings were. her wings were white with black swirls all over them and they had a glow. i smiled at her

snow: what are you looking at she asked me in a sexy voice

ian: i m looking at the most beautiful women in the world. and those wings are a sight to see.

snow wrapped her wings around herself to that they covered her body and her face lit up. the happier she got the more her wings glowed. they got so bright i had to cover my eyes. she turned down the glow on her wings and was in front of me. i reached out to touch her wings and they were so soft. she moan as i rubbed them she then wrapped them around me that was a great feeling.

SNOW'S POV:

after i unwrapped ian from my wings. i put them back, i don't know how i did. it just came natural. i wanted them go back in and they did simple as that. i just hope it doesn't hurt every time they come out. that would suck . i grabbed ian's shirt and put it on. what the heck were we thinking when we ripped each others clothes off how will i explain this to my parents. ian was still staring at me i was walking to him and my hands started to glow a green color. what the hell is happening? i felt a like this energy running through me needed and out let so i went with my instincts and went to my knee in the dirt. i placed my hands on the ground and the power that was inside of me shot out in to the ground and something amazing happened. the broken and dead trees came back to life, the places were there was no grass, grass grew and it was so green. it was beautiful. flowers bloomed. i was in awe. then my instincts lead me to a tree. i went to it and put my hand on it. i drew my hand back, the tree was in pain i let the power rolling around inside of me go into the tree and the rot disappeared. wow i thought to myself i looked over at ian and he was just watching quietly. then i felt cold i decided what ever my instincts tell me i will do. so i put my hands in the air, it became really dark, and grey clouds came over the sky, the wind whipped around me like a tornado, my fingers tips started to tingle and lightening shot out of my fingers in to the sky. my wings came back out and it didn't hurt at all this time. it started to rain hard, the tornado around me picked me up and carried me to dry pond that had no water. i felt the water all around me my hands started to feel wet i let the power take over me and water shot out of my hands in to the pond filling it up. after it was full every thing stopped. i turned to ian he was still with me just watching. as i stood and looked at what i did to the forest and the pond. i started to cry because it was so amazing. ian wrapped his arms around me. i started to get to hot and i started to sweat. what is wrong now.

ian looked at my eyes and stepped back. i was confused he looked scared of me

snow: ian why are you stepping away from me

ian: babe your eyes are like liquid fire right now. that why. i know what is going to happen.

snow: what is happening ian

i yelled then ian told me not to fight the heat inside and to let it out in to the water

i put my hands towards the water and let the heat consume me. and fire came from my hands and went into the water. the heat inside me went away. i walked over to ian and kissed him desperately. i had my change 2 days before my birthday. i released ian and smiled then i fainted.

************************************************************THANKS EVERY ONE FOR READING MY STORY, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KEEP WRITING.:-)