CHAPTER 23: TRUTH OR DARE

when we got to the cabin four hours later. we all got out and looked around. there was nothing but trees and a small river. this was the only cabin here.good no neighbors i thought to myself. we took our bags and headed in to the cabin. it was really nice. it had four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big sit in kitchen, and a nice living room. every on picked their rooms, and put their thing in it. we all met up in the living room.

ian: so what do you all want to do

ian asked

i then said, let play truth or dare. everyone smiled, but lets put a little twist to it. if you don't do your dare or say your truth then you have to take a shot. every one agreed. ian went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses. and the game began.

ian said he would start. he looked at chava,

ian: truth or dare?

chava: dare chava said with a smirk on his face

ian: i dare you to give my sister a lap dance

chava's eyes popped out of his head and drea blushed

ian: you could just take a shot if your scared

ian taunted. but chava just shook his head

chava: i 'll do it, just put on a song

ian went to the radio and put on beyonce dance for you. chava went and got a chair and put drea in it, then he straddled her and started to roll his hips on her to the beat in a very alluring way. drea was so red. they just stared into each others eyes then drea shyly put her head down he lifted her head with his finger forcing her to watch him. when the song was over he pecked her lips. every one let out a breath.

lilly: wow, he can move

lilly said, chace gave her a look, then it was chava 's turn. he looked at lilly

chava: truth or dare

lilly: i chose dare, lilly said

chava: okay i dare you to sit in your under ware the rest of the game

lilly was really a shy girl, so i just know she is not going to do this dare. but she surprised me when she started to undress. when she was done all she had on was her bra and panties. chace didn't look to happy.

snow: chace its just a game i said

he just smiled weakly, and shrugged

lilly : okay now my turn

she looked right at me. oh boy

lilly: truth or dare?

snow: im going to be a rebel and chose dare, what fun is truth i said

lilly; i dare you to take a body shot with chavav

i looked at lilly like she was crazy, what is she on about. i turned to ian

snow: babe is that okay with you

ian: its just a game snow its not like your doing it just cause, it;s a dare.

i asked ian if he was sure, he told me to go ahead. i ran through his mind to be sure he was okay after i found that he was i went on with my dare. lilly went back in to the kitchen. she came out with tequila, lime and some salt. she poured me the shot. chava took off his shirt. he had a nice body but ian was better. lilly poured some salt on his chest and put the lime in his mouth. i was nervous, i had never been this close to anyone besides ian. i let out a breath and walked over to him he was lying on the floor. licked the salt from his chest, took the shot and grabbed the lime from his mouth.