CHAPTER 19: BEST FRIENDS TOGETHER AGAIN.

drea and i hugged and cried, and cried some more. we both were so happy. i just couldn't believe my best friend was the love of my life's sister. this is going to be the best birthday ever. after me and drea calmed down. i told her a blow by blow of every thing that has been going on. i told her about lilly and chace. she couldn't wait to meet them. i asked her how she felt about all this.

drea: i am doing so much better now that you are here. im so glad that we are neighbors again.

snow: yeah me to. so what do you think of ian?

drea: hes seems really nice. and from what you told me about him. i think that im going to like him a lot.

then she paused. like she wanted to ask me something

snow: i know that look, what is it dre?

drea: well... she stopped. okay im just going to come out and ask. uumm did you guys ...... you know.

drea was raising her eye brows up and down. i started to blush.

snown: yeeeah. i dragged out

drea started to whisper yell omg over and over again. she could be so goofy sometimes. i then asked her how she liked it here so far. and she told me it was okay and she had to get used to it. but she was scared of her change. when she saw my fangs, she looked a little scared.

drea: so do you have to like drink off of people?

snow: no i drink blood bags in a mug. so don't think i will bite you cause i won't . i only lost control the first day the blood lust consumed me. so you have nothing to worry about, i have it under control.

drea let out a breath.

drea: good because. i don't want you feeding off me like im some meal she joked

i jumped on her and we fell to the floor and the door swung open. it was mike

mike: what is going on in here.

he turned and yelled for ian to come quick. we stopped wrestling. and i look at him confused. he had a horror struck face. then ian came in

ian: dad what is it?

he looked at me and drea and smiled

mike: what do you mean what is wrong, your girlfriend is attacking your sister

ian just laughed harder

mike: this is not funny this is a serious matter.

every one really started laughing then. he didn't know that drea was the best friend that i was telling him about all those time that we had talks.

ian: dad. ian was laughing so hard he couldn't speak so drea stood up , she reached down and helped me up off the floor. she turned to mike.

drea: mike... uum i mean dad. snow is my best friend. she is the one i have been raving to ian about, she would never attack me. she giggled

mikes face softened . he was happy she called him dad

mike: okay well i am going to go back down stairs

he turned to leave. drea stopped him

drea: wait she said

drea walked to mike and hugged him tightly. she told him she was glad that he cared about her. when she let go they both were all smiles. me and ian were wrapped in each others arms. just watching this moment. after their dad left the room drea ran over and jumped both of us. we all fell to the floor laughing. then drea said she was tired and wanted to get some rest. me and ian both hugged her and left her room. me and ian went outside. we were just strolling the path in the woods.

ian: so your birthday is in two days, are worried about the change.

snow: i m not that worried, my dad said the blood lust was the hardest part. so everything else might be a cake walk

ian: you don't know that snow, im just so worried i don't want you to feel pain, if i could take it away i would.

snow: i know, that why i love you.

we were so far into the woods that no one could see us. i jumped on ian and we fell on the ground with him under me. ian got the hint and rolled us so fast. him being on top now. we ripped each others clothes off. we were kissing furiously. like if we didn't we would die. ian laid me in the grass and got on top of my naked body . we were making out like our lives depended on it. then ian slowly entered me i instanly felt pleasure. ian rolled his hips like it was an art. i just couldn't get enough of him. ian picked up his pace and i knew he was about to climax then he slowed down and looked in to my eyes as he rolled his hips slowly. he asked if he could bite me and i told him yes he also wanted me to bite him. after that we said we loved each other then he rocked his hips in a rhythm that had me blown away. i started to meet his hips with mine. we both quicken our pace and i was about to blow then ian and i bit each other as we climaxed together. the blood the sex the emotion it was so erotic. then we both pulled back at the same time licking each others bite to heal it. ian rolled on to his back grabbing me tightly to him.

ian: wow that was something ian said

snow: yeah it sure was i sighed

ian: the bite along with a climax could be addictive and dangerous he laugh

snow: yeah i know i just didn't want it to end. i said

ian: we can do that anytime you know ian said raising i eyebrows.

i just laughed then i got a little tired from the blood loss, so i fell in to a sleep. ian soon followed me after.