CHAPTER 21: ORIGINAL GIRL

i woke up but i didn't open my eyes. i was listening to what was going on around me. i could hear my mom and dad talking about me.

dad: the only thing that could have brought on her change early is sex.

my dad was was very angry i could tell by how his voice was shaking. i was even more scared to open my eyes now.

mom: honey you don't know that for sure, there has never been another like her. maybe she is so strong that it happened early

my mom was trying to sway him to think other wise but they both knew the truth. she was just hoping that she was right.

dad: athena don't be naive, she has on his shirt. nothing else and she smells of him. i can smell him on her so don't tell me you can't

he was outraged, my mother just sighed

mom: they are soul mates donis, what do you think was going to happen? that they would wait until marriage? you and i couldn't even wait. no one that is mated to another ever wait so how could you expect her to? be real.

i smiled inside, you go mom i thought. i could hear my father's heartbeat calm. the worse was over. i couldn't get over all these new senses. even with my eyes closed i could tell where both of them were, just by my senses. then my dad came to stand over me.

dad: open your eyes i know you are awake, i could tell by the change in your breathing. you don't fool me.

anger was still in his voice. damn him for knowing almost everything. i slowly opened my eyes. every thing looked HD i could see so clearly, i could see the specks of dust floating through the air, a microscopic piece of lint on the floor. i looked out my window and i focused i could see for miles clearly. wow i thought to myself. my mom broke me out of my haze

mom: baby how do you feel

snow: i feel great mom, its like i have been blind my whole life and now i can see.

mom laughed a little, i did to. but i could feel the heat coming from my fathers direction.

snow: daddy, im so sorry for......

i started but was cut off

dad: don't

he put up his hand in a gesture to stop me

dad: it was going to happen soon anyway, i just hoped that you would wait.

i felt like shit , i ruined my good girl image, but ian was worth it. then i thought were is ian? and just like that i felt the link in my mind.

ian: IM AT HOME, WHEN YOUR DAD CAME IN THE ROOM, HE INSTANTLY SMELLED YOU KNOW WHAT AND TOLD ME TO GET THE HELL OUT SO I LEFT. IS EVERYTHING OKAY?

snow: YEAH EVERYTHING IS FINE, HE IS JUST UPSET THAT WE DIDN'T WAIT TO DO THE DEED. BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. I LOVE AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER, I HAVE TO GET THE TALK WITH MY PA RENTALS OVER WITH.

ian: OKAY LOVE YOU TOO.

when i came back from my mind talking with ian. my parents were looking at me with blank looks on there faces.

dad: so what happened during your change?

i told them everything that happened during my change and they were so enthused. they were so proud of me, they just wish they could have been there to see it and i told them we could go out to the woods and i would show them. but mom told me not to just use my powers to show off, because it takes alot of energy out of me. but in time i will learn to use them with out the feeling of energy loss. that was why i fainted after the change was done. my dad was staring at me with his thinking look.

snow: dad what is it/

dad: snow while you were talking about your change, i just realized that you weld all four elements.

snow: okay, is that wrong is something wrong with me? i asked in a panic

my dad chuckled a little

dad: no nothing is wrong. its just that. its been over 3 centuries since anyone welded all four elements.

snow: and who was it that did before me?

dad: your grandfather. he died long ago.

snow: so how come you don't have all four?

dad: i honestly don't know. maybe it skips generations. who knows. but you have a lot of power, and you need to be careful of what you do with it. learn to control your emotions because if you don't........

my dad paused and looked scared. now im scared

snow: if i don't what dad, what will happen?

dad: you will be hunted down and killed. thats what happened to your grandfather

snow: why did they hunt him dad. i asked

i was breathing hard and i started to get hot, then cold, then clouds came over the sky and the wind whipped around the room. i needed to calm down, i took slow deep breaths repeatedly and all that i was feeling subsided. my dad looked at me with questions in his eyes

dad: how did you just stop yourself from losing control?

snow: i just told myself i need to calm down and i did. now tell me why they killed my grandfather.

dad: he was too powerful, and he let himself get out of control drunk with power he became evil, he let the power rule him. he did unthinkable things. so the had to put him to death.

my eyes got big. i would control this i will not become evil.

snow: so if he was so powerful how did they kill him.

dad: he thought he was to powerful to die. the night they came for him he went out to meet them. he didn't know they had a witch with them. she bound his powers so he couldn't use them and they beheaded him. end of story i will say no more about it.

my father looked upset and sad. before i knew it i was squeezing him in a hug. like before i made the decision to hug him i was already doing it. i let go of him and he just stared at me with tears in his eyes. he missed his father, i could feel his emotions. he then wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

dad: now lets see the wings

soon as he said it i let out my wings. they both gasped at them. my mother was going on and on about how they were very rare and dad said he had never seen any like that before. so i guess i was an original . there was no one like me and that made me feel good.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT I HAD TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS. THANK FOR READING

UNTIL NEXT TIME MUAH!