CHAPTER 26: BITTER SWEET

I was pregnant, when me and ian went to the doctor it was confirmed. it was sort of bitter sweet. i was happy and nervous at the same time.i should have done some research before ian and i did that blood sharing during making love. how could i be so stupid. ian and i were sitting on the couch together.

ian: everything will be fine babe.

ian said. i looked into his eyes and wondered if our baby would have his eyes or mine.

snow: i know, i m just scared of what my parents will say

ian: what could they say, whats done is done. we are going to be parents there is nothing that could change that. ian paused. unless you thinking about, your not thinking about getting a um

i interupted him because i know what he is thinking

snow: i would never do that ian i said

he let out a breath

ian: good because i don't want that.

he stayed on the couch just holding each other in silence.

ian: i wonder what he or she will look like

snow: yeah me too babe.

i heard the door open and in walked my parents with their bags. they were back from their trip." hey is anyone here" my dad asked " in here dad" i said. him and my mom walked in. they gave me a hug and kiss. i sat back down with ian. " let get this over with and tell them now" ian said through our link. i stood up " mom dad" i said. they both looked at us.

mom; what is it honey

snow: i don't know how to say this

mom: just say it baby

my mom giggled

snow: okay, don't get mad

dad; get mad why would we get mad.

my father said

snow: because im pregnant

i cringed back waiting to get yelled at. it didn't come. i opened my eyes. my father swooped past me to ian, he grabbed him by the neck and pinned him against the wall. ian was gasping for breath, then his eyes turned to fire. i had to stop this, my father was screaming" how could you get my daughter pregnant. you fool . i could just kill you right now" i ran over to them " daddy let go" i yelled. he still had ian so i put my hand on my dad and let me wings out. i made him feel like he wanted to let ian go, then he did. ian fell to the floor coughing and holding his neck. i was instantly at his side. i put my hand to his neck and the bruises went away along with the coughing. i turned to my father. my mom was staring with her mouth open.

snow: don't you ever touch him like that again

i yelled so loud the whole room shook. my father stared at me

dad: don't you talk to me that way, i am your father.

the room shook from his booming voice

snow: im sorry dad you scared me. you shouldn't have done that. ian and i are in this together, it's my fault as much as his.

dad: i know i just lost it. but im not sorry

my dad walked out of the room. my mother came to me and gave me and ian a hug she said congratulations to us.

mom: i knew it would happen sooner or later, i was already prepared. your father just needs time to calm down. he will come around i promise.

snow: thanks mom

after my mom talked about how she was so happy to be a grandmother me and ian went to tell his parents. it went a whole lot better than telling my parents. ian's parents were happy. they couldn't wait to be grandparents. i called my mom and told her that i would spend the night with ian she said it was cool. i mean i can't get pregnate twice. me and ian went to his room i was so tired it must be the pregnancy. i put on one of ian's shirts and got under the covers and passed out. i felt ian get in bed and wrap his arms around me. he then fell asleep to.

i woke up in the middle of the night sweating i was hot, i went to open the window and outside i was someone standing across the street. i had a bad feeling. i went to ian and woke him up. we both went to the window and looked out and the man was gone. i didn't like this one bit.

ian: snow you were have sleep. maybe you are seeing things

snow: ian i know what i saw, im not crazy

ian: well there gone so there is nothing to worry about. stop stressing its not good for the baby.

ian was right. i don't want to stress the baby. but couldn't help the way i felt something was not right with that person. i will let it go for now. i laid back in bed with ian. i fell back to sleep.

when morning came i was scared out of my mind. i dream that some people were attacked by a pack of evil werewolves that were controlled by some vampire that could control animals. but why would i dream that? then i smelled it. blood. i shook ian and woke him up.

ian: what babe im sleeping

snow: ian please, you have to wake up

ian: okay what is it

snow: smell the air ian

ian smelled the air and he told me he smelled it too. then we heard drea scream we both ran out the room and down the stairs. i couldn't believe what i was seeing. ian fell to his knees, i went to him and held him tight. he kept saying no and why over and over. chava held drea trying to sooth her. he was trying to be strong but a tear escaped his eye. he turned her away from the scene. ian was inconsolable with all the strength i had i pulled ian up and in to the living room. he laid his head in my lap and we just cried together.

THANKS FOR READING IM GLAD PEOPLE LIKE IT. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FANS. LOVE YOU ALL MUAH!!!