CHAPTER 22: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

snow: ian be quiet

ian: she already knows your here she had her change last night at 12 am. so she can hear everything you know.

i totally forgot that drea had changed last night. well i guess i can't surprise her. since me and her always share our birthdays i didn't do anything for mine yesterday. we decided that we would go to a cabin and have some fun. ian invited his friend chava , and i told lilly and chace to come. i already had my bags packed and ready to go. we just had to get drea. so i busted into her room.

snow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRE !

drea just rolled over and looked at me with an upset look on her face. then her hands went to her neck.

ian: good morning sis i here

he said as he handed her a glass full of warm blood. drea took it and drank it all in one sitting.

drea: thanks ian i really needed that. she smiled

ian: no problem little sis. i knew once you woke up you would need it.

we both jumped in to drea's bed and hugged her. and sang happy birthday to her. ian gave her his present which was a locket with a pic of all of us together in it. drea smiled and hugged ian tight. her eyes looked a little watery. "my turn i said" i then handed drea a wrapped up box. she tore it open and screamed. i had got her the robert pattinson fleece blanket she wanted. she was so in love with him.

drea: thank you guys i really love the gifts

you welcome ian and i said together.

ian: so do you girls have everything ready to go to we can head to the cabin

snow: yes ian we do

i said with a smile. after drea got out of bed and got ready i called lilly so she could me us at ian's house. she said they were on their way to his house already.

snow: so lilly and chace are on their way how about your friend chava i asked ian

ian: babe he is on his way to.

then ian whispered in my ear

ian: do you think drea would like chava?

snow: i don't know ian i have never met the guy all i saw was his picture

ian: well what do you think?

snow: i think he is cute as hell but not as cute as my baby

i laughed. ian jumped me and we fell on the floor, he was on top kissing me then we heard a cough. i looked up at drea.

drea: do you to ever stop?

ian: i just can't get enough of my winter snow

drea: to much info

as i was getting of the floor my phone rang

snow: hello mom whats up

mom: we want you to come home and say good bye okay

snow: yes mom on my way right now

i kissed ian and told him i would be back. i ran out the door. i was home in 2 seconds literally. i love being a vampier/angel. when i got inside mom and dad hugged me and told me to be safe. i told them i would and that i loved them. then went back to ian's house. everyone was there. ian introduced his friend chava to every one. he looked better in person. he kinda looked like chris brown with green eyes and lighter skin. and guess who loves chris brown, yup drea. speaking of her i looked over and she was just staring at him, and he was doing the same. i nudged her.

snow: your going to get flies in your mouth if you don't close it

drea: shut up girl

then she whispered

drea: girl he fine, i would give it to him 20 50 times.

i started to crack up, that is what drea says when she likes some one. i was laughing so hard my stomach started to hurt. after we got all of our things in to our cars we decided who we would ride with. me ian and drea, in ians truck. lilly and chace in his car. and i guess chava will ride alone.

ian: hey it isn't fair that chava has to ride alone. he smirked

chava: its cool ian, i can take the ride by myself

ian looked at drea

ian: hey sis why don't you ride with chava that way he can have some company

drea's face turned red

drea: okay thats fine if its okay with you chava she turned to him

chava: yeah that would be good. chava smiled showing his fangs

he walked over to ian's truck and helped drea put her bags in his trunk. i saw there hands touch momentarily. then their eyes locked on each other his green ones to her light brown ones. the moved towards each other when their dad came to the door.

mike: hey ian take care of your sister, don't let your little friend over there get fresh with her.

drea blushed and chave just looked plain scared. i laughed to myself.

mike: chava if you so much as put your grimy little hands on my daughter i will drain you dry.

chava gulped and got in his car, drea followed and so did everyone else and we were off to the cabin to have fun, with no parents and no rules. fun here we come++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY BOOK. JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I DO UPLOAD ALMOST EVERY DAY EXCEPT TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY . MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL MUAH!!