CHAPTER 36

SNOW'S POV

" ian i have to wake dria up. i have a feeling im the only one who can" i said in a calm voice. ian just didn't want me to leave his side after everything that has happened. grabbing his face i kissed his forhead." im only going to chava a dria's room babe, it will be fine" i said. " okay i will wait here for you, i don't want to be a distraction" he said.

i left ian laying on our bed to head to dria's room. on my way there all i could think was that i need her, she is my bestfriend. what would i do if she never woke up. a tear escaped my eye. i quickly wiped it away. "be strong" i said to myself out loud.

as i got closer to the door i could hear chava sobbing, begging her to wake up. that almost broke me up. raising my hand to knock on the door i heard chava " come in snow" he said softly.

i opened the door, chava was laying next to dria with red rimmed eyes from crying so much. chava really loves dria, you could see it in the way he looks at her." i wish i could be happier that your awake, but as you can see i have a situation here" chava said nodding in dria direction.

"really its no big deal, i know that you are happy that i am awake. you don't have to jump around screaming" i said in a joking manner trying to lighten the mood.

i looked at my best friend, she looked like she was sleeping peacfully. when did she dye her hair blonde? well thats not important. i walked slowly to the bed, reaching over to touch her long blonde hair. " is there anything you could do snow? i know you just woke up , but your the most powerful person i have ever met. surely there is something you can do." chava said desperately

when i found out i had all the powers my mother and father had plus some extra, i didn't know what to do with it all. my mother said in time i would know when to use my powers . now is that time. i could feel the healing power flowing through my viens, needing to be released.

i didn't need my wings to come out for this, i don't need them to come out at all when use my powers. i thought i did but now i can control them.

chava was holding dria in his arms. " chava i need you to let her go and get off of the bed" i said nicely

" anything you need me to do, i will do it. just wake her up snow. i need her" chava said taking his arms from around dria and leaving the bed.

"just have a seat and relax" i replied pointing to a chair in the far corner of the room.

once chava was seated i placed my glowing hand on dria's chest. the healing glow started to spread to her head, her shoulders and right under her breast. i kept my hand in place. my instincts let me know to remove my hand, so i did.

dria's whole body was glowing now. she started to lift into the air. once she was a few inches off the bed the healing glow got brighter. chava was covering his eyes. i didn't need to because this was my esscence. " what is happening to here" chava said in a shaky voice.

i didn't reply i need to concentrate on what i was doing. when i felt her trying to breath, i lowered her to the bed. placing my hand back on her chest, i called the power back to me.

the healing glow started to flow from her body to my hand disappearing into thin air. when the glow was completly gone dria gasped for breath and shot out of bed into a corner. her hand was gripping her throat, she was thristy.

dria was looking around standing in a defensive postion. " babe it's me" chava said closing the distance between them.

chava pulled her into a huge hug, kissing all over her face. dria looked scared. then her eyes turned to me and it was like everything came crashing back to her. she started to return chava's kisses and hugs.

chava and dria finally stopped for breath when i cleared my throat." sorry about that, i just really missed the love of my life" chava said kissing her again.

"it's fine" i said dryly. i was feeling sleepy now. all that energy i was using has drained me a little. but the more i used it the less it bothers me.

dria ran into my arms hugging me so hard i thought she would crush me. " thank you so much snow, what would i do with out you blackberry" she laughed i can't believe she still calls me that. it's been a long time since she has used that name.

" i want to thank you for what you did for me in the woods. oh and what would i do without my honeycomb" i said flicking her now blonde hair. we hugged again and then i asked dria did she want some blood.

then she remembered that she was thristy and put her hands to her throat. "oh sorry, i brought it up" i said. " no it's okay, it would have come back anyway" she said.

chava bit his wrist to let dria feed. that was the last thing i saw before closing the door. i went to the kitchen to make me and ian a mug of blood. when it was done i carried the mugs upstairs to our room.

ian was asleep so i sat his blood on his night stand on his side. while i was drinking from my mug i stared at the man laying in the bed. ian was a sexy ass man. i missed him so much while i was away. i want to hold him, kiss him and make love to him, but i don't want to wake him up. ian is probley really tired from all of these events so i will let him sleep.

we have forever together i will let him rest tonight.

UNKNOWN POV

i just bet they think everything is fine now that the warlock is dead. that little bitch took his power when she killed him. i was there the whole time. if he hadn't put a spell on me to not move, i would have killed them all. i will kill them all. every last one of them. the only one i really have to worry about is that damn snow. she is the strongest one. i have to make her hate ian so that my plan can proceed.

i have a niece ian use to mess around with. i will make her get on the inside. she can get ian in a compromising postion to make snow want to end it with him. if my niece gets killed in the cross fire so be it.

when i saw her come out of the house i walked over to her" ooooh tina" i said