CHAPTER 29: EMOTIONS

i let out a sigh and i rolled off of ian. we had made love for the 5th time. i was so aroused that my wings came out. i mean it made it  even better because all the emotions we both felt intencified. my pregnancy is making me crazy. i just want sex all the time. ian kissed the top of my sweety forhead.

ian: babe im going to hop in the shower

ian said i sighed because just thinking about him in shower was driving me crazy.

ian: snow i know that look. and we cant because me and your father are going to the elders and the head of the werewolves. we have to get this thing sorted out before things get to crazy.

snow: but i want to join you

i pouted.

ian: snow not this time i have to go.

with that said ian kissed me one last time and headed to the shower. after he got out i went to take one of my own. while i was in there ian pulled back the curtain to tell me he was leaving. he kissed my lips then my stomach. after i got out i put on some maternity jeans and a cute shirt. now that i was four month pregnant i had to ware bigger clothes. but to my surprise i am all belly. any who since the drama in the woods 3 months ago. we havent had any problems with ians half brother. but we are not letting our guard down. i went down stairs to see if drea and chava was in the kitchen but there was a note saying that they would be gone to the cabin to spend some alone time together. i guess that leaves me home by myself. i went to the living room and turned on the tv. after channel surfing for a while i gave up and just took a nap. i was startled awake from a crash. ' ian' i called out, no answer. i went to the sound of the. noise and before my eyes stood a guy who looked very similar to ian. his hair was chin length it was a beautiful chocolate brown. he was very muscular but not as much as ian, he didn't have on a shirt, all he had on was a pair of shorts. his stubble on his cheeks looked so soft. and his eyes were like an olive green. he was sexy and beautful and rugged. with out wanting to i closed the distants between us in seconds. i put my hand to his cheek and brought his face close to mine, his lips softly brushed against mine i felt a mild tingle shoot through me. he brought his  hands to my waist and pulled me closer, deepening our kiss. oh his body felt so right against mine. it was nothing compaired to ian. 'ian' i gasped out pulling out of the kiss. mitch just stood there staring into my eyes " what are you doing here" i asked in a breathy voice. why did i want him so bad? what is going on this has to be some trick." i came here for ian " he said. he was here to kill ian and i just made out with him what the hell is wrong with me. i was about to tell him he will not hurt ian when he put up his hand. " i am not here to hurt ian or anyone else. i came to apologize for what happened to his parents." my stomach did a flop, is he serious he is the reason they are dead. " you killed them, and now you are sorry! get the hell out of hear before i make you get out" i yelled. " it wasnt me, i was kidnapped by some warlock who made a potion he drank it and turned in to me, he wanted you all to think i did it. he wanted ians parents dead because of what his father did to his sister, my mother." i sighed he was telling the truth, i know because that is one of my powers. " so your mother's brother is half wolf and warlock" i asked " yes and he went crazy after what me and ian's father did to his sister" this was a lot to take in. maybe ian will be happy to know his brother had nothing to do with his parents dead. but he wouldn't be to happy about us making out." why do i feel attracted to you if ian is my soulmate" i asked " i don't know, as soon as your eyes met mine i couldn't think of anything but being closer to you. and when we kissed it got stronger". i couldn't think straight. if me and ian were soulmates how could i have feeling towards someone else, and that someone else his half brother. this is messed up. " i should go, can you please tell my brother everything that i have told you" mitch asked. i told him yes and when he got to the door he turned around and swooped me into his arm and kissed me like he needed me so much. and i was so caught up in the moment. i was devouring his lips. then i pulled back with ian on my mind" you need to go" i said. he nodded his head and vanished.