CHAPTER 25: SURPRISES THAT LAST A LIFETIME

when my father sent his men to come and get lilly and chace. we all decided to go back home because they ruined our little bit of fun with their jelousy. back at home me, ian , drea and chava were in ian's theater room watching horrible bosses. that movie is so funny. all of us had a hurt stomach after it was over. drea and chava are going on a date tonight, so her and chava left to get ready for their date, i told them to have a good night and not to be fooling around. they both laughed at me. so that left me and ian alone. i haven't been feeling to good lately, i feel dizzy all the time now. i don't know what is up with me. i went to the kitchen to go get some water. ian came with me.

ian; babe my parents are out of town with your parents, so what do you want to do?

he asked raising his eyebrows. i already know what he was getting at. and i want to be with him too. so i played along.

snow: um what did you have in mind babe?

he sighed, he was just used to us just doing it in the heat of the moment, we have never said " let have sex" we felt it so we just did it. not this time he is going to ask. i laughed to myself.

ian: i thinking maybe we could you know

ian paused, but i played dumb

snow: no i don't know, ian just spit it out

ian: can i just show you

ian asked, i thought what the hell.

snow: yeah just show me then

i said in a sexy voice.

NOTE: to make the scene come to life play the song ( new for you by reeve carney)

we rushed to ian's room, he threw off his clothes and i did the same, we stood naked just staring into each others eyes. ian put his hand in my hair pushing some strands behind my ear. "your beautiful" ian breathed in to my ear. i shivered he ran his hand down my sides. i put my arms around his neck. and we kissed each other slowly and softly. ian grabbed my hair lightly and pulled my head to the side, he nipped my neck just to enough to prick my neck. a little blood came out and he licked it off my neck. he was driving me crazy. ian went behind me brushed my hair to the side and did the same to the other side of my neck. he slowly walked us to his bed, still kissing and sucking my neck. once to the bed, ian layed me on my stomach, he reached across to his drawer and got out some oil. he then massaged my back and went all the way to my toes. from my toes to my ear he licked and kissed every part of body. ian rolled me on to my back and kissed down the front of my body, making sure he paid special attention to each of my breasts. i was in a sexual bliss. once he made it to my hidden valley i went crazy he used his tongue like it was a paint brush and i was the canvas. after i exploded ian came back up and kissed my soft plump lips. " i love you so much" i whispered to ian." you are my world" ian whispered back. then he slowly and carefully entered me. he let out a slow and sexy breath, i closed my eyes and moaned. our bodies moved as one. we just couldn't get enough of each other. ian rolled me to my stomach and kissed my neck and loved me from behind slowly and gently. " you mean everything to me and i will love you for the rest of my life" ian said to me" i rolled us with inhuman speed so that i was on top. i gently lower myself on to ian and rocked my body on him " i will love you until the end of my existence" i said in to ians ear while i kissed it. we then continued to make love to each other all night long.

NEXT MORNING........................................................

i shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom barely making it. once i got to the toliet everything i ate went into the toilet. i rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash and brushed my teeth. i turned around and ian was behind me.

ian: babe are you okay?

i got an attitude

snow: does it look like im okay ian?

he sighed and put up his hands

ian: sorry i was just making sure you were alright

snow: just get out of my way ian

i said as i walked passed him i pushed him out of my way. ian walked behind me and turned me to face him

ian: i don't know what your problem is but your not going to take it our on me i have done nothing to you.

ian was right i felt bad, what is wrong with me i am never this moody. i smiled and put my arms around ian's neck and i kissed him. at first he didn't respond but then he just gave up and kissed me. i pulled back looking in to his beautiful eyes

snow: babe im sorry i don't know why i just snapped on you i love you

i said. he told me it was okay. and he kissed the top of my head. we went down the stairs to the kitchen. chava and drea were in there having breakfast. i went to the cabinet and got some bread and the peanut butter and made a sandwich. while they were all talking i kept thinking how great a pickle would taste on this peanut butter sandwich. i went to the fridge and got the pickles and put some on the sandwich. i bit into it and i moaned in joy, how come i have never thought of this before i thought to myself this is delicious. ian came and wrapped his arms around my waste.

ian: are you eating a peanut butter and pickle sandwich?

ian turned up his nose

snow: yeah so,

ian: babe that is so nasty when did you start eating those

snow: today why whats it to you

i laughed, every since i got this sandwich in my hand i have been way happier. then ian face turned pale. what the heck is wrong with him? i thought. chava interrupted my thoughts.

chava: is some one else here besides us he asked

ian: nah man it just us here ian said

chava; no it has to be some one else here because i can hear a fifth heartbeat

ian: man its only us maybe your a little off with hearing today ian said

chava stood up and walked over by me and ian

chava: dude it right hear by snow but no one is here but you, thats weird

he sighed then he brought his ear to my stomach. his eyes got wide. he looked at me then at ian

chava: the fifth heartbeat is coming from your stomach snow

i laughed

snow: so are you saying i have to hearts chava come on be real

then ian put his hand on my stomach

ian: what i think chava is saying is that your pregnate babe

snow; i can't be pregnate, how could i be pregnate we used protection

then drea got out the vampire history book and what she read made me want to throw up. it said

THE ONLY WAY A VAMPIRE CAN GET PREGNATE WHILE USING PROTECTION IS IF YOU BOTH SHARE BLOOD DURING A CLIMAX

drea sighed

drea: snow did you guy share blood at the high point drea asked

snow: yeah we did like twice

drea: so there it is, your pregnate, and im going to be an aunt

ian wrapped his arms around my waste then he got on his knees and kissed my stomach" im going to be a daddy" he said to my belly. i felt woozy so i ran to the bathroom and threw up again. this pregnancy is going to suck. im going to be a mother, a mother.................................................

HEY THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING. AND TO MY FANS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME LOVE YOU ALL MUAH!!!!