CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE

all week me and ian have been going at each other like crazy. we can't seem to get enough of each other. we are just so in love. my parents think we are spending to much time together. my dad thinks we need to spend time with other people besides each other. when he said that i laughed it off and thought what ever. i would roll my eyes when he wasn't looking. i got out of bed and did my morning routine. after i was dressed. i thought about drea. so picked up my phone and called her. the phone rang and rang but she didn't answer. that was weird. she always answers. i really miss drea. my birthday is coming this Saturday and drea is on sunday. we always spend our birthdays together. i really hope i get in touch with her soon. i went to the kitchen to make me some cereal. i started to eat it and it tasted funny, so i through it away. then i wanted some water i drank a bottle but i was still thirsty. 2 bottles later my thirst still wasn't quenched. i was getting frustrated. the door bell rang and it was my dad's driver. he told me to tell my dad he was here. i saw the pulse in his neck beating, i sniffed the air and i could smell his blood. my fangs dropped to feeding length. i walked towards him he looked alarmed. he started to talk but i didn't hear anything he said i was to focused on his neck. i could hear his heart pumping the blood through his body. i was in front of him at an inhuman speed. i grabbed his hair and pulled his head to the side so i had better access to his neck. he was trying to get away but i was holding him with all my strength. i had him in an iron grip. i just kept thinking i need his blood. i got to his neck and licked his neck. i was about to sink my fangs into him when i felt someone pulling me back. my dad had grabbed me i was still trying to get the man. i was so thirsty my dad yelled for the man to get out. but he didn't get out fast enough my dad lost his grip on me and i advanced on the man again. this time my dad grabbed me he teleported me to my room. he through me on the bed. and held me down i was hissing and thrashing around i had to get some blood, thats all my mind kept telling me. i continued to kick yell and scream. my throat was burning up. my mom ran in to the room and asked my dad what was going on and he told her that my thrist had kicked in. he then told her i was so strong i got loose from his grip. my mother asked him what should she do and he told her to calm me. my mothers wings came out. and i felt like i wanted to calm down but i didn't calm down i wanted blood now. her wings went back in. she started to cry donis she is too strong its not working. we have to do something my dad said. i can't hold her much longer. then he remembered something. call ian and get him over here now my dad yelled. my mom ask why. my father said only my mate could calm me now, if the bond is strong enough. my mother sighed and said she remembered now. she picked up my phone and dialed ian. and said ian come over here right now we need your help please hurry.********************************************

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER BUT MORE TO COME I WANTED TO DO THIS PART IN IANS POINT OF VIEW