CHAPTER 30: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

when ian got home i was scared. i didn't know if i should tell him or not. what if he leaves me. what if he doesn't want me anymore. i would just die, i love him so much. ian walked up and kissed me softley.

"hey babe, whats got you so shook?" ian asked

gosh should i tell him? i have to i can't keep this from him.

"come and sit with me on the couch i have something i want to share with you" i told ian.

he came and sat down on the couch with me and i just let out everthing that happened. i mean everything. he went from looking mad, angry, happy, and went i got to the kiss part he looked hurt. he just stared in my eyes. and i stared in to his. my vision got blurry and i knew i was crying because i hurt ian. i never wanted to hurt ian.

"so you have feelings for my brother" ian asked

i don't know what i should say, because he is not here and i feel nothing for him. so maybe it is only when he is around me. thats weird.

"no i don't have feelings for him when he is not here, its like now that he is gone i feel nothing. but i am sure if he was here i would want to kiss him." i said

i can't believe he hasn't got up and left yet, he is sitting here talking about me kissing another guy and that guy his half brother.

"do you feel stronger towards him than you do me" ian asked

"no i could never feel for someone else the way that i feel for your. i love you"

ian just sighed like a weight was lifted off his shoulder. then his face brightened

"did you say only when he was around you had feelings towards him."

"yeah, what are you getting at?"

he looked like he was on to something. and i hope he could explain what was going on. because i don't want to have feelings for someone else i only want ian.

"i don't know why i didn't see this earlier in your story. if the warlock was strong enough to make a potion to turn in to mitch, a simple love spell would be a piece of cake. and mitch wouldn't even know about it" ian shouted

"thats why i don't feel anything when he is not in the same room as me" i said

"i think so, we just have to find our own warlock to break the spell, if it is not that then maybe he is supposed to be our childs animal to call if he or she has one, or he could be her guardian. who knows but there is no such thing as having to mates. it has never happened before."

i don't feel so bad anymore now that ian has told me all of this. i mean it makes perfect since that the warlock would put a love spell on mitch. only to hurt ian further by making him think that his mate is being taken away from him.

"he was trying to hurt you more by using me, he wanted you to think i was in love with your brother, i would never do that ian, not on my own"

"i know, just don't worry to much i don't want my baby stressed out okay," ian said

" s s so your not mad at me for kissing him" i asked

"babe i can't get mad it is a spell or something, your wouldn't just do that to me" ian replied

"what if its not a spell, i mean i am different, what if i have to mates and i have to chose between you to?" i asked

"well then i will have to spend the rest of our lives making sure you chose me, i will never give up and i will always fight for you. i love you real bad baby, and nothing or no one will ever change that."

i couldn't help it i kissed ian so passionately he grabed my thighs and ran us up to the room he ripped of my panties. which was so hot. we made love for hours.

after our hot love making i kissed his chest

"you know i love you real bad to baby. i will never let you go, i don't want anyone but you" i said

"i don't want my brother to get dead, but if he tries to take away my reason for living i will kill him"

and with that we feel into a deep slumber.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. LOVE YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IF YOU SHOW ME SOME LOVE MAYBE I WILL UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY, JUST FOR YOU. MUAH!!!!