CHAPTER 37

LULU POV

i was putting on my shoes to go meet mitch in the woods when the door bell rang. no one was home because my aunt and uncle went out of town to handle some business. once i got to the door i could already feel who it was. i swung the door open and jumped into his arms.

" hey babe i missed you too" mitch said as he layed a kiss on my waiting lips.

i deepened the kiss running my fingers through his chocolate hair. i pulled away and looked him in his beautiful eyes.

"so what are we doing today" i asked in a shy voice.

"well you haven't been over to meet everyone, and i want to introduce my mate to my family." he said with a small smile.

"oh okay that cool, i have been wanting to go see snow anyway" i told him.

"alright then lets go" mitch said taking my hand.

during some of our talks mitch has told me about his sister, her mate, and his brother. he even told me about snow , which i already knew about. it didn't bother me at all. all that mattered to me was mitch and that i would love him forever.

when we got to the door, mitch opened it and we walked in holding hands. we looked around, no one was here.

"im home" mitch yelled.

then a light skinned pretty girl with long curly blonde hair bounced down the stairs. that must be his sister dria. she looks alot like him and ian. dria ran right in to mitch's arms hugging him. she was so in to her brother she didn't notice me, but when she did i knew there would be a problem.

"mitch it took you long enough to come home, i know you run for hours but damn a whole day. we were all starting to worry about you" she said scolding her brother

"well i have good reason" mitch pause and looked at me.

dria also looked in my direction." who the hell is she" she said with raised eye brows.

" that is what i am getting to" mitch said " i found my true mate" he continued.

dria just stared at me with a look on her face like she smelled something bad. mitch told me she was very out spoken and rude when she wanted to be, but she was also a very good person with a big heart. i hope she likes me.

" this is your mate" she asked pointing a finger at me.

" i have a name and it's lulu, nice to meet you" i said holding out my hand.

dria didn't take the hand i was offering so i let it drop. i could tell she didn't like me already, this is not good. she seems protective over her brother.

"you better control that smart ass mate of yours before i fly over there and kick her ass" dria spat out

wow really? she is a fucking bitch and i don't back down from anyone. so i did what i always do. i said what was on my mind.

" well i like to see those wings" i said smirking

mitch looked at me and shook his head. i raise my eyebrows at him. he once told me she never backs down either.

dria came and stood in my face." i would watch it if i were you little girl, you boom down" she said in a heated voice.

i could tell she was getting more mad by the second. i rolled my eyes stepping back. i really didn't want to fight with her, because i know it will hurt mitch to see us fighting each other. i just couldn't let her think she was going to run me.

"like i thought" dria said trying to have the last word.

she started to walk away. i could'nt help myself. " your a mean bitch, you don't even know me yet and your trying to bully me. well let me tell you something dria, mitch and i are mate so get over yourself" i snarled.