CHAPTER 34

DRIA'S POV

so this was all just a spell" i said dumbfound. i couldn't believe this, after mitch finished telling me everything that happened it all makes since now. there has never in the mythical world been two mates for one person. " yeah it was all just a spell, i feel so dumb that i fell for it. i really thought she was for me. im glad that we found out because i don't want to fight with my brother. i really want to get to know him." mitch said. " i totally agree with you, i don't want us to fight either" i said grabbing his hand.

" okay enough of the family reunion, how the hell are we going to get snow out of here with out getting fried" chava said. chava is so sweet but sometimes he can be a jerk. " one thing for certain, she will not let mitch touch her for long, so it will have to be me and chava. she know us in her heart." i said looking at my best friend laying on the ground covered by her wings.

" why can't i help, she should know that i am no threat" mitch said offended " now is not the time to get hurt feelings mitch, we have to do what needs to be done. let it go" i replied rolling my eyes. people can be so selfish sometimes. why he worried about if her heart knows him or not, i don't know but i need to get snow into the house, so that she is safe. i could just kill ian right now.

what do i do, i thought to myself. just as the thought passed my mind a spell went through my mind." hey guys i got it" i said to chava and mitch. they both looked at me. " i can use this new witch stuff to lift her and float her to the house, that way no one gets hurt" i said smartly

chava looked like a light went on in his head " that whats up babe, your so smart" he said picking me up swinging me around. " now is not the time" i said annoyed. guys are so easy to put off track uggh.

walking towards snow i emptied my mind of everything but my goal, to get snow safely in the house. i was feeling the power rolling through me then snow lifted in to the air. we all walked in the back of her floating figure. this was pretty easy. i smiled to myself. im a bad witch bitch.

we were heading into the back door when i started to feel tired, i was draining all my energy. i didn't care i had to just get snow to her bed. we were approaching the stairs i started to sweat. so i just said fuck it and grabbed her and teleported her to her bed. why didn't i think of that before, because i wanted to use my new witch bitch powers.

once snow was laying in the bed i fainted.

CHAVA'S POV

it has been 4 days since the incident in the woods. neither snow or my baby has waken up yet. when dria fainted from using all her energy to help snow i didn't know what to do. i tried to wake her by shaking her. that didn't work. it was like she was in some kind of coma. i just carried her to our room to lay her on the bed hoping she would wake up soon. i guess she need to learn to use her power better so this doesn't happen again. i would never tell her that though, she would kick my ass.

something else happened after she passed out, her long beautiful curly hair turned into a sexy honey blonde color. i don't know what that was about but i like it. i was on my way to check on snow and my love, when i heard a fight down stairs.

" what are you still doing here, you are the reason all this shit happened" ian screamed at mitch. i walked in the middle of them " stop, you guys are brother. all of this madness was a spell. ian let it go, mitch does not want to cause harm to anyone here, he has proven that." i said look form ian to mitch.

"i know that its a spell, a friend of mine showed it to me. but he fucking kissed her and was going to mark her." ian yelled i rolled my eyes at him " i was under a spell, do you actually think if i hadn't been that i would try and do something like that to the only fucking family i have left" mitch yelled back at ian