CHAPTER 24: WHAT THE HELL

IAN'S POV

i busted in to lilly and chace's room. snow was right behind me. lilly and chace were laughing when i came in , but when they saw my face, they stopped. i didn't say anything i walked right up to chace and punched him right in the nose, when the blood came out i lost it. i kept punching him over and over again. he kept tell me to stop but i just couldn't. how could he plot on me and snow like that? he deserves everything i am giving him. when i could no longer hear his cries for me to stop. i left his limp body on the floor of the room, he wasn't dead. i could still hear his heart beat. i turned on lilly. i let my fangs drop to battle length. she was cowering in the corner. before she could start to pleading for her life, i grabbed her by the hair, yanking her neck to the side. i sank my fangs into her neck and drank til her heart slowed. i stopped when she was almost about to die. i should just keep going i thought to myself. but no she deserves to rot in the mythical prison for the rest of her life, her and chace both. this is treason to the mythical kingdom. they can not try to ruin a princess and a prince they should have know better. i turned around and chava, snow, and my sister were staring at me big eyed. they didn't look scared they looked amazed. i felt like an ass but fuck them they deserved it.

SNOW'S POV

we all were looking at ian with amazement. he handled that like a true king. all i could think was he would be a good ruler in the mythical kingdom. i walked over to him and grabbed his face, kissing the day light out of him. after i stepped away. he kissed me one last time and said he was going to take a shower. he left me, drea and chava in the room together.

chava; we have to call your father. chava said

snow: yeah i know, he will know what to do

as i was calling my father, chava and drea got some rope and tied lilly and chace up while they were unconsious. the phone was ringing and ringing, by the fifth ring my dad answered.

snow: daddy we have a problem.

i went on to tell my father everything that happened, well almost everything. he told me he would send some of his men to collect chace and lilly. they would be going to the prison for trying to cause harm to a prince and princess. he also told me they could be put to death. that was kinda harsh i thought. but hey i guess that is how things work. a cough brought me out of my zoning out. lilly was sneering at me.

snow: lilly why would you do such a thing to me and ian? i have never done anything to you ever.

lilly just laughed and sneered at me.

snow: lilly what did i do to make you hate me? i thought we were friends

lilly: you really don't know do you?

snow: no lilly i don't, so just tell me

lilly: fine, here goes. i have been in love with ian ever since we were kids, he never paid me any attention. but just a few weeks before you came he started to talk to me and notice me. then you came and i was invisible lilly all over again. and as for chace, he wanted to be with you and when you saw ian and he swept you off you pretty little feet, chace got pissed and he was sick of ian getting everything so we came up with a plan to break you guys up, so that we could have what we wanted. and as for us being friends i have never liked you, ever

she yelled in my face. i couldn't help myself i punched her in the face and knocked her out. i walked back to my room but not before locking the room that chace and lilly were in. ian was laying across the bed in his towel only. i told him that my father was sending some of his men to get lilly and chace in the morning. after our talk, i took a shower and put on my black nighty and nothing else. ian was still in his towel.

i couldn't help myself i got on ian and started kissing him . ian stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist. my back was against the wall . ian slowly entered me, he was grinding me to the wall. then he grabbed my behind and moved me up and down while standing. he had so much strength he bounced me like i was feather light. we continued to make love like this. then he walked us to the bed still bouncing me, he laid me on the bed never breaking our connection. as we climaxed we bit in to each others neck, we were sleepy and breathless when we finished making love. i told ian i loved him and he told me the same and we fell into a deep sleep.