CHAPTER: 17 THE BOND

IAN'S POV

after the call i got from snow's mom i teleported to her room. her father and mother was holding her down. i went to the bed and took her face in my hands and looked her in the eye" snow baby im here calm down" she didn't calm down. i asked her father what should i do he told me to give her my blood and while im doing that i have to bite her. this will create a mind link between us. we will be able to talk to each other through our minds. her father brought me out of my daze." you have to do it now ian, i cant hold her much longer" i let may fangs drop to feeding length. i bit into my wrist and placed it to her mouth. pulling snow to me i moved her hair away from her neck and bit her. soon as her blood hit me i didn't want to stop drinking. but i love her i have to stop. but she tastes so good. i felt her heart beat slow down i knew she was calm. i took my fangs out of her neck and licked the bit and it healed instantly. i removed my wrist from her mouth and she licked the wound and it healed. i laid with snow until she fell asleep. i closed my eyes and fell a sleep too.

SNOWS POV

i woke up in ians arms. my throat started to burn but not as bad as earlier. it was tolerable. i started to cry because i almost killed someone today. ian woke up and wiped my tears. he told me it would be okay but his lips didn't move. we had a mind link now that we shared blood. i will help you through this we will do it together ian said. we started to kiss then my mom came in she had a mug in her hand. she handed it to me it was blood. i told he thank then she grabbed ian and hugged him saying thanks for helping my daughter. then she told him his mother called and said its important that he come home. ian kissed me on the head and left. i wonder what is so important. my father came in to the room and started to tell me about how if i want to control this and not hurt people i would have to feed regularly. i listened to him very well. they both left and told me to get some sleep. and i did.

i woke up the next morning and my throat was on fire. i went to the fridge and took out a bad of blood and put it in the microwave. after i was done i poured it in to a mug and stat at the table. my phone beeped it was ian he wanted me to come outside. i went to open the door and ian was sitting on my steps. he looked sad. i sat down. next to him

ian: snow you know i love right

oh when people say that something bad has happened

snow: yeah i know you do. what wrong

ian; i just want you to know that i would never ever cheat on you. i would never want you in that kind of pain.

snow: ian where is this coming from. what happened

ian put his head in his hands , he looked so broken. i took him in to my arms

snow: ian baby tell me what happened

then ian told me

ian: 18 years ago my dad cheated on my mom with a human

i couldn't believe what i was hearing. his parents looked so happy. why would his father do something like this.

snow: when did you find out

ian: yesterday when i left you. my mom was crying. snow i have never seen her cry like that and it hurt me to the bone snow. that not even all of it

snow: what else ian let it out babe i said rubbing circles on his back

ian: i have a sister. her mom called and told my mom everything and she wants her to stay with us because her birthday is sometime this week and she will change and her mom doesn't know how to deal with it.

snow: im so sorry that you have to go through this ian. is your mother going to let her come and stay with you guys

ian: my mom has a soft heart. so she is going to let her come and stay with us. do you know my dad knew about her the whole time

i could tell ian was hurt. i took ian into my house and we watched movies all day long i was trying to get his mind off of what he was going through but i know he had to face this sooner or later. it was 12:00 at night when ian left. we said our good byes i went up stairs to try and call drea again but she still didn;t answer my calls. i hope she;s not mad at me. i got the mug off of my night stand and finished my drink. my throat cooled down and i went to sleep. i wonder what tomorrow will bring.