CHAPTER 41

IAN'S POV

ONE WEEK LATER

i couldn't believe chace and that bitch sia had kidnapped snow. she told me chace damn near rapped her, if it wasnt our son. to make the long story short dria,lulu,chava, and mitch and myself and snows parents burned down that place they called a home with everyone in it. snow is now laying in the bed sleeping. her stomach was huge now, she could give birth to our son any day now. i just can't wait to hold him. when snow was gone i went nuts trying to find her. snow started to stirr so i placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed small circles. dria poked her head in the door.

'hey how is she doing'

"she's okay, but she is sleeping" i whispered

"damn look at that stomach, when is she due again"

"anyday now' i said happilly

'umm hmm' she said leaving

dria cracks me up sometimes, she is crazy as hell one minute and hugging you the next. i love my sister to death. mitch and i have gotten alot closer. he fits right in our crazy family. i started to feel the bed dampen. i raised the cover and saw that she was wet.

"snow baby wake up'

"what ian i was sleeping, OUCH OUCH! AHHH"!

"BABY I THINK YOUR WATER BROKE" i said excited

im going to be a daddy.

******************************************

SNOW'S POV

good thing my mom know how to deliver a baby because i was not going to make it to a hospital. i was in so much pain. i was so sick of ian telling me"baby just take big breaths." i don't know how many times i told him to shut up. but he still kept that damn smile on his face.

right now im laying in bed. ian is holding one leg, dria holding the other my mom is in front of me telling me what to do. i didn't want anyone else in here but them.

"okay honey you need to push okay' my mom softly spoke.

i so wasnt ready for this, this shit is going to hurt bad. i should have never had sex. i took in a big breath and pushed with all my might.

'OUCH OUCH ARGGH mom it hurts"

"i know baby but you have to push again okay"

"i can't mom im tired" i said shaking my head.

'baby i know your tired but you have to push him out"

i got some more strength and pushed. if felt like my lower half was ripping into.

"one more push and he should be out baby, i can see the head' my mom gushed

'he has my hair' ian said proudly

"shut up about the hair ian! shut up shut up SHUT UP!"I screamed in pain as i pushed.

i heard my baby boy cry for the first time. my mom laid him on my chest covered in a blue blanket.

'he is beautiful" ian said taking one of his fingers.

"let me clean him off sweetie and i will hand him right back to you okay" my mom said.

i put my son in her waiting arms.

"you did so good baby' ian said

"yeah i don't think i would be able to do that girl" dria smirked "he is gorgeous' she laughed

"you will one day dria, who is my son going to play with' i laughed

dria shook her head leaving the room. just then my mom brought my baby back to me. he had very light skin, bronze and black hair and it was curly, ians deep sea blue eyes with a little gray. my son was so very handsome. he looked so much like ian.

'looking at him you would think you carried him in your stomach" i said looking at ian.

"babe he has a little bit of your eye color , see ' he said running his fingers through our son's hair.

"so what are we going to name him'

"i like the name adrian" i said smiling at ian.

"i like it to' he said kissing my head.

there was a knock on the door and it was the whole family wanting to see adrian. we let them in and when i turned adrian in my arms so that everyone could see him they all gasped.

"adrian this is your crazy family' i laughed.

every one was cooing to adrian saying how beautiful, how cute, he looks just like ian. i was so damn tired. ian ushered everyone out the room so that we could get some sleep. he came and layed down on the bed with adrian between us.

"i love you snow, and i love our son"

"i love you both' i said kissing adrian then ian.

"my too favorite men in the world'

i had everything i wanted. my family, my son, the love of my life. who could ask for more.

THE END

**********************************************************************

 TEAR! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO THIS IS MY BABY. IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD BUT I LOVE IT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY STORY

NECHA<3