CHAPTER 27: 1 MONTH LATER

1 MONTH LATER

ian finally started talking again. we all went through alot. i couldn't believe someone killed ians mom and dad. i really think that who ever was standing outside had something to do with it. even though the people that checked their wounds said that it was werewolves. but what do the wolves have against the vampires and fire phoenix ? my father told us that the wolves and every other supernatural has been living together fine. someone doesn't want that to happen and we will find out who.*****************************************************

ian and i are in the woods having a walk just to get out of the house. we had it remodeled in the inside. it was to painful to stay there with everything the same. now that me and ian live together, our connection has gotten even stronger. chava and drea still live there too. they are soulmates just like me and ian. i was brought out of my thoughts by ian. he was rubbing my little baby bump.

ian: babe, your stomach looks bigger than yesterday.

snow: yeah i know, its like everyday it grows a little bigger. but a human wouldn't be able to tell.

ian: i can't wait to see him or her. i just want to hold my baby in my arms.

ian sighed i know what he is thinking

snow: honey don't blame yourself, there was nothing we could do. they put a spell on the whole neighbor hood to sleep, no one heard anything babe don't start doing this to us again, i couldn't handle it again if you pulled away again. we have a baby to think about. we have to be strong for him or her.

ian came over and hugged me tight. and rubbed my belly. then we both felt it at the same time. we were not alone and it wasn't some one we knew. there goes that sent i smelled the night ian's parents were murdered. ians body heated up he pushed me behind him. the sent came from the front of us. he turned and looked at me.

ian: no one is going to harm you and our child. whatever happens i love you.

snow: ian your scaring me. why would you say that. and i will love you forever.

ian; we are out numbered.

just as the words left his mouth four wolves came out of hiding the stood and growled at us. i could tell by the way ian tensed his eyes were liquid fire. so i let the heat consume me. i could feel it all through my body. if felt good. i felt like a bad ass. i looked through the trees and about a half a mile away i could see someone standing. it was the same one i saw that night. i heard a growl. i turned and wolves were closer. they all came at once and i let my instincts take over. i would protect ian and our baby. i saw to of the wolves start to burn on the ground ian had set two of them on fire. but the other two had come to my side and were advancing on me. i felt the earth and my hands got the green tinted glow. the power shot out of my hands to the ground and it split open the wolves fell in and i let the earth close on top of them. i turned around and ian gasped. he told me that what i did was bad ass. i then looked around for the man he was still there. i couldn't see what he looked like, but his features looked angry. i looked right at him and whispered

" bring it on". i knew he could hear me. then he sent some words back." i will" and he was gone. me and ian ran back to the house. we called a meeting. my mother and father was there, chava and drea. when i started to talk about what was happening my mother's face paled.

mom: i know who is behind this.

snow: mom who is he please tell us

Mom: okay hear goes************************************************************

SORRY ABOUT THAT WELL UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL WHO SUPPORT ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.