CHAPTER 18: IAN'S SISTER

i was in the kitchen having some blood. i was thinking about what me and ian were talking about on the phone this morning. his sister arrived earlier today. he told me she was very pretty and that she favored him alot. ian said that she was really quite and she didn't have much to say. when he told me she came from chicago , i thought maybe i might have went to school with her. i couldn't wait to meet her. ian thinks she just needs a little time to adjust, she just found everything out just like he did. im glad ian is taking her under his wing and not blaming her for his father's mistakes. not that she is one. i started to think about drea again. my birthday is in 2 days, i really wish we could spend it together. i was finishing my blood when my father walked in.

dad: are you okay baby. i heard about what happened with ian's family. i know he must be really hurt, my heart goes out to him and his mother and that poor girl.

snow: yeah i m fine daddy. and ian would really appreciate what you said.

i went to hug my dad, he kissed the top of my head. and went to his and mom's study. i felt ian so i went to my door as he was walking up the steps. we hugged each other and kissed.

snow: so how are you.

ian: actually im fine. i mean i have always wanted to be a big brother.

snow: well im glad. have you talked to your sister today?

ian: nah she hasn't came out of her room today. i think she is sad. i would be to if i found out the man that raised me wasn't my father.

snow: yeah i feel you on that.

and looked in deep thought

ian: she said something that puzzled me though

snow: what did she say? i asked

i knew ian was about to tell me something that would ease my mind about something but i couldn't put my finger on it. it feel like i already knew but i didn't know.

ian: she kept saying, how she had to spend her birthday with her best friend, and how this would be the first year since they met. that they would be apart. she is really sad about that. all i kept thinking was you said some of those same things

i was stuck if what i am feeling is right, ian's sister is drea. i couldn't breath my heart was pounding. my eyes went out of focus. ian was waving his hand in front of my face

ian: babe are you okay?

snow: ian what is your sister's name i asked

i was hoping i was right. please be right i thought to myself.

ian: her name is andrea. ian said

i instantly felt sad because it wasn't drea's real name. then ian spoke

ian: uumm i got that wrong, her name is adrianna.

when ian said that i took off running at a speed that was way past normal. when i got to his door i ran up the stairs. i could heard someone crying. so i went in that direction. the door was at the opposite end of ian's room. as i stood at the door i could hear the crying better. then my face lit up. i would know that cry anywhere. i busted in the room. and on the bed there was my best friend in the whole wide world. DREA!!! i yelled and ran to my best friend******************************************************** SHORT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. AND THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE READING MY STORY. IT REALLY WARMS MY HEART. : -)