CHAPTER 38

SNOW'S POV

i couldn't believe tina was here in my house, in my kitchen. tina is rude and selfish. she tried to come between me and ian when we first met. i don't what ian saw in her,but im not going to stress on it because that was before me. i sat on one of the stools looking at tina waiting to hear what she wanted to say.

" i just want to say that i am very sorry about the way i came at you when we first met, i just didn't want to let ian go. i knew i wasn't his mate and that one day he would find his one true love, i didn't think it would have happened so fast." tina said sadly

"well thank you for your apology, let just leave the past in the past okay" i said warmly

i still didn't trust her, but you know what they say. keep your enemies close. why all of a sudden she wants to apologize is beyond me , but there is something fishy going on here. tina is not the type of person to admit her wrongs.

"so why apologize now" i asked curiously

"well i looked for you guys in school, but i found out you all took your exams early so that you could be done with school. i never see you around, so when i met lulu and found out she was your cousin i thought it would be the perfect time to say i was sorry" she said trying to be truthful.

i could see right through her lies, she must not know who i am. i will let it slide so i can see what she has under her slimmy little sleeve.

"i believe you tina im glad you came over, feel free to make yourself at home okay" i said hugging her but rolling my eyes behind her back.

she is up to something and i just know it.

******************************************************************************************

DRIA'S POV

" chava enough aleady" i said trying to put on my pants.

"come on babe come back over here with your fine ass. i want some more of you" he said bitting his bottom lip.

god i hate when he does that, it totally turns me on. chava and i have been in bed making love all day. i could never get my fill of him. i was finally able to get my clothes on with out chava trying to get me in his arms and under the sheets again.

"are you coming down with me or are you going to sit here and pout all day" i asked with my hands on my hips.

"yeah i'll be down in a lil" he said in a huff

walking back to the bed i gave him a quick peck on the lips. wrong move. chava grabbed my hip pulling me on top of him. he palmed my ass and squeezed.

"stop it chava" i said smacking his bare chest and laughing

"fine" he said annoyed

i kissed his head and walked down stairs. when i got to the kitchen snow was hugging some girl. what is up with these new tricks coming around.

"who is that snow" i asked with an attitude

"oh this is tina" she said shrugging

if im not mistakin she is the one who was trying to start shit with her and my brother. i don't know what is going on but this girl is trouble.

"the tina that used to mess with my brother" i asked with a snarl in my voice.

i don't know what is going on but i am ready to kill this bitch already.

"yeah that the one, but she came to apologize. so let it go dria" snow said warmly.

i saw something else in snow's eyes. i know that look. that look mean watch that bitch. i nodded my head at snow letting her know i got the message.