CHAPTER 39

SNOW'S POV

it's been 2 weeks since the tina thing happened. we haven't had anymore surprises, so i was starting to relax again. i couldn't help but think that this wasn't over yet. we all have been on edged because of what happened with tina. mitch was the worst, he was so worried about lulu being at home by herself while my parents went on that trip. he finally asked her to move in over here and she excepted his offer. we have more than enough room here so it was fine with everyone but dria. dria and lulu still kinda don't get along kind a like now. i ran to living room to stop yet another fight between them.

"i was watching that!" lulu screamed at dria

god these two can be so nerv recking some times

"i don't care my show is on now so you can watch your stupid show in mitch's room" dria yelled back

"uggh! your such a selfish bitch dria" lulu yelled

"yeah i might be, but your ass still ain't changing this channel" dria said taking a seat on the couch.

mitch came in the living room with an angry look on his face. he sick of them fighting all the time too.

"hey guys stop with fighting, we are all sick of it" i said

"yeah" ian said walking up behind me kissing my neck.

i smiled at him with love in my eyes. dria rolled her eyes at us.

"get a room why don't cha" she said

"what ever don't be mad" ian said popping the back of her head.

dria absolutely hated when he did that. she ran in to the kitchen and got a cup of water and threw it at ian's face when he wasn't paying attention.

"your going to pay for that little sister" he laughed

they ran around the house having a water fight. then we all were throwing water on each other. we were all smiling and having fun. it's been a while since we all have had this much fun. i ran to the couch to have a seat. bein pregnate makes me get tired quick. ian saw me sitting down and came to sit next to me. the water fight was over, so everyone went to change there wet clothes.

"babe you okay" ian asked rubbing my big belly

"yeah just got a little bit tired" i yawned

" how's my boy" he asked talking to the baby again

"he's fine, i think i want to take a nap" i said in a sleepy voice.

"yeah and you need to get out of those wet clothes" ian smirked

"i know that look ian, and it's not happening i tired" i laughed

"fine" ian said pouting

ian picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. we both changed our wet clothes and i layed down falling into a deep slumber as soon as my head hit the pillow.

IAN'S POV

snow looks like an angel when she is sleeping. i brushed my fingers lightly on her cheek. she is so soft. i look at her big belly where my son rests.

"man i can't wait to meet you little guy" i said out loud.

while i was laying on snow's stomach i heard someone knock on the door. i kissed snow on her head and her stomach and left the room. chava and mitch was standing there with silly grins on there faces

"what" i asked curiously, they were being weird.

"we all want to go to boo's coffee shop" chava said.