TWO

" Willow the rent is due soon, I need that money so we dont have to pay a late fee." My mama grilled me as slid my feet into my Kappa slides.

" Okay, I don't have it all right now. I'm trying to get stuff for the baby." I responded grabbing one of my jackets off the hook.

" That shit you buying aint gone have no where to go if youn find a way to get that money." My mama tells me, a slight mug plastered on her face.

" Okay, I'll figure it out" I muttered making a face at her. " Stop getting smart with me Willow. You dont fucking want it."

I ignored her as I walked out of the house, slamming the door in the process. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I walked to Fat Fat's car.

Opening the backseat door, I swiftly got in.

" What's the word Low Lowww" India dragged turning around to look at me. I put a fake smile on
my face as I looked at her.

" Hey Dia girl" I responded strapping my seat belt as Fat drove off.

" You okay girl? You know I can read through that lil fake shit." Fat Fat asked turning around to look at me.

" I'm peachy pooh" I reassured her with a small smile. She eyed me again before turning back around.

" I gotta go pick this money up from Skilla, then we can go where ever we going." Fat Fat muttered continuing to drive.

I leaned back in the seat letting the music fill my ears. Music was my escape, my form of therapy. A way I expressed myself. Without music I dont think I could deal with the things I've been put through.

" I can be what you need. Maybe more, everything. Maybe you'll come to your senses. I'll use up my minutes to tell you, how I believe you are my rainbow. All the heaven I need to see." I lowly sung along to Aura by Mariah The Scientist.

Drifting away into my thoughts, I hummed the songs that played. We eventually pulled up to Skilla's block.

All of the niggas that were outside stared at the car because it was obviously new to them.

" Unt unnn. They need to stop looking at this car like this" India dragged staring out of the window.

I looked out the window watching as the niggas on the block continued to stare at the car. " I know they see them ghetto ass lashes on the headlights." I added diverting my attention from the window to the pressure I was feeling on my bladder.

" Not to much on Hondeisha, she looking better than half of these hoes out here" Fat Fat retorted with a playful mug as she pulled behind a Black TrackHawk.

" This bitch done named her car. That's a different type of ghetto." I said as we all burst into a fit of laughter.

" Girl boom. My bitch hondede gets me where I needs to go." Fat Fat spoke unstrapping her seatbelt.