NINE

" Hmm Willow, this yo cut from last week" Kenzo walked over to me with an envelope full of money

I grabbed it from him and stuffed it in my purse.

" Thanks Zo. Let me know when Katch get back." I responded as I continued to work.

" He aint never leave. He outside smoking, but I'll let you know when he come back in here" Kenzo told me as I replied with a simple Ok. He then made his way out of the room.

" Hey Low girlll" Butter dragged with a smile as she walked into the room.

" Girl why you late?" I joked making a face at her, folding my lips inward to keep from laughing.

" Friend I run on CPT. Katch nem can kiss my ass if they think Ima be on time." Butter retorted sitting her bag in the chair next to me.

" Katch can what?" Katch's voice boomed throughout the room. I looked up at door only to see him standing there with his hood over his head and one of his hands in his pants, leaning against the wall.

" Bitch you can hear. Aint like I'm whispering" Butter told him, simply making a face.

He waved her off before speaking up. " You keep fucking around Ima cut yo pay."

Butter gasped loudly, shaking her head. " Bit- bye you would never. Ima stop talking shit."

" Cool, yo musty ass need to get to work. A nigga aint paying yall asses to sit there and look stupid."

I rolled my eyes before sticking up the middle finger. " Who look stupid? I'll treat yo short neck ass." I voiced playfully as Butter laughed.

" Niggas wont talking to you, fat belly." Katch told me with a goofy ass smile.

" Boy fuck you. You know I'm carrying a big ass baby. I'll fuck yo slinky ass up behind son son."

Katch just shrugged, looking at me. " Tread lightly lil nigga. Yall asses on a tight schedule, get back to work."

" Thir yes thir" Butter voiced, doing the saluting motion with her hand. " You so childish" I laughed at Butter as Katch gave her the bird. He then walked out of the room.

" Girl why yo ass was late?" I questioned Butter, putting a glove on my hand.

" What Meg say? I ride that dick like a stolen carrrr" Butter dragged sticking her tongue out.

I burst into a fit of laughter as I stared at her.
" Mhmmm it's giving that dick made yo soul smile"

" It sure the fuck did.... Bitch I had to sit in the car and reminisce" Butter told me, staring into space.

I shook my head as she began to laugh. " Anyways whats up with nephew. Him doing okay right?"

I nodded my head as I added a few buds to the scale. " He's doing fine, I got an appointment coming real soon."