SEVEN

" Stop touching shit" I grumbled looking over at Willow

" Stop touching shit" I grumbled looking over at Willow. " All I told yo ass to do was sit down"

She muttered something under her breath before taking a seat on the couch. " Yo job simple. You only gone be with a couple of the other girls. Depending on which product you bagging is what you do. If you bagging a brick you gone cut it then bag it."

" For weed you scaling it based on size. Example a gram, a 3-5th, and so on. For pills yo hand is yo measuring cup. That's all you doing." I explained looking away from my computer to look at her.

" Okay, I can start now?" Willow questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

" We aint even done with the interview." I mumbled making a face. She lowly chuckled before she leaned back in the seat.

" You got transportation?"

Willow shook her head with a facial expression I knew so well, she was embarrassed.

" Aint no need to be embarrassed shorty we all go through shit. At the end of the day you gotta look towards God cause he gone be there for you one hunnit percent." I expressed giving her a bit of advice.

" I know but sometimes I feel behind. Nothing working in my favor forreal." Willow told me- letting a bitter chuckle escape her lips.

I glanced at her face watching as she zoned out, seemingly shaking her head.

" You gotta stop looking at bitches on social media for guidance. Everybody got they own path, stay focused." I encouraged before changing the subject.

" Since youn got transportation I can take you where you need to go for work purposes only. If I can't do it, I'll have Teejaee do it since y'all know each other."

" Aint this posed to be a secret? Youn think he gone have a problem with me working here?" Willow paraded me with a bunch of questions.

I tucked my bottom lip in my mouth before speaking up. " Naw but if he do I'll just do it myself." I mumbled turning my computer off after glancing at a couple business related emails.

" Got any questions?" I asked her standing up from my seat. " What's my schedule?"

" That's up to you shorty. As long as you doing what you need to do. Just make sure you let me know how many hours you working so I know yo pay." I responded to her questioned before gesturing her to follow me out of the room.

" Close the door?" Willow furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me. I nodded as we made our way downstairs and into a room specifically for her task.

" Willow this Butter, one of the girls that be working in here." I introduced the two as we walked deeper into the room.

" Hey Willow" Butter greeted Willow with a cheesy smile. Willow returned the favor and shyly waved at Butter.

" I can start now?" Willow questioned as I nodded.