THIRTY-SIX

A Few Weeks Later

                          A Few Weeks Later

" Mommy know baby." I whispered as I cradled Riome in my arms.

His small whines came to a halt as I continued to rock him. I patted his butt and rocked him back and forth, the easiest way known to man to put a baby to sleep.

" What he was crying for?" Keyon asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

" Cause he sleepy." I replied continuing to rock him to sleep.

" His ass so spoiled. All he gotta do is close his eyes." Keyon laughed as I shook my head.

" Tink gets the best treatment around here okay." I laughs along with him eventually looking down to see that his eyes were beginning to close.

" Yeah his ass get warm bottles, warm towels after his baths, and warm lotion. His ass so spoiled. My mama ain't never did no shit like that for me." Keyon shook his head as I smiled.

" He just a baby. He deserves it." I replied with a small smile.

I watched as Riome's eyes closed and he fully went to sleep. I continued to rock him knowing those eyes would pop back open as soon as I sat him down.

" Hmm bae get him so I can pump." I held Riome out to Keyon who quickly grabbed him.

I watched as he began to rock his arms back and forth like I once did.

I love it here

I walked out of the living room and scratched my head. I walked upstairs into Keyon's room and grabbed my breast pump off of the night stand. I lifted up the shirt I wore and attached the pumps to both of my nipples.

I then turned it on and watched as the milk began to go into the bottles.

I began to tidy up the room as I pumped. The room wasn't extremely dirty but could definitely use a bit of shaping...

I took the pillows off the bed and began to pull the cover off so I could make it up. I fixed the sheets and put the comforter back on the bed, folding it at the top. I grabbed the pillows and began to put them back onto the bed.

I then grabbed the small throw blanket and put it on the edge of the bed. I maneuvered around the room, moving things around till I felt satisfied.

Once I was done I walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

I looked over to the living room and smiled as Keyon
held Riome in his arms while he played the game.

I went into the cabinet and grabbed two pitches to pour Riome's milk into. I unlatched the pump and opened the pitcher.

" I spill milk every single time I do this." I mumbled to myself as I began to pour the milk into the pitcher.

" You spilling it all Boog." Keyon added his input as he looked over at me.