TWENTY-FOUR

" Make sure her hair look right Fat, Ian playing

" Make sure her hair look right Fat, Ian playing." Keyon told Fat as I sat down in her chair.

I burst into a fit of laughter as I stared at him.
" Boyyyy" I dragged shaking my head as I looked at him.

" Get out! Her hair gone be cute." Fat Fat made a face as she wrapped the cape around my neck.

Keyon made a face before leaning over and placing a multitude of kisses on my lips. " I'm finna go get you something to eat right quick" He mumbled against my lips before he stood up and stuck the middle finger up at Fat.

" I'm not hungry. And leave my homegirl alone. Hell wrong with you." I told him, making a face.

He just eyed me shaking his head. " What I told you bout that?"

Fat Fat awkwardly smiled at me as she walked out of the room.

" But I'm not hungry so you would be wasting your money." I muttered looking at him, my eyes staring right back into his.

" Youn want nothing? No snacks? Nothing at all?" He questioned as he pulled his pants up.

" No Si', I'm good." I reassured him, grabbing his hand.

" Aight bae, call me when you ready" Keyon spoke grabbing my face, placing a few pecks on my lips.

I smiled at the encounter before I began to watch him walk out of the room. Fat Fat then began to walk back into the room with a smirk on her face.

" Mhmmm I know that's right!" Fat Fat hummed taking my hair out of the ponytail.

" What?" I questioned, trying my hardest not to blush.

" Yo man, yo man , yo mannnn" Fat Fat dragged with a smirk. I laughed doing the 'period' hand movement.

" So am I just doing a side part with curls?" Fat Fat asked as I shook my head. " Unt un boo, I want a middle part with very loose curls."

" Same shit ain't it?" Fat Fat made a face running her fingers through my freshly blow dried hair.

" No" I made the same face adjusting my posture as I sat in the chair.

Once again, Riome was bawled up in my ribs which was very uncomfortable. I began to press down on my stomach attempting to get him to move. He began to kick the surface of my stomach yet he still didn't move.

" You good boo?" Fat Fat asked me as I nodded my head, pressing down on my stomach a bit more.

" Riome stubborn. He need to get out of my ribs" I told her continuing to press down on my stomach.

" How does that feel?" Fat Fat questioned as she began to section my hair so she could begin to braid it down.

" It's just very uncomfortable. It makes it hard for me to breathe. I don't like it at all."