TWENTY-ONE

" Boo do you have any ideas for your baby shower?" Fat Fat asked me as her, India, and I walked around Target

" Yes, but it's so many. I'm happy you asked, I need a few opinions." I responded before unlocking my phone and going to Pinterest.

I scrolled till I got to the 'Baby Boy' folder and passed the phone to Fat Fat.

" Scroll through those and tell me which one you like the most." I told her, eyeing the baby clothes that were folded on the shelf. 

" Look at this Low. Stinka man is going to look so cute." India smiled as she walked over to me with a set of onesies.

I smiled grabbing them from her. I then began to look through them, feeling very satisfied with the designs.

" Ouu Low I like this Lion King theme. That would be so cute." Fat Fat spoke handing my phone back to me.

I nodded my head in agreement. " That was definitely one of my top choices." I responded passing the phone to India so she could pick.

" Is my baby hungry boo?" Fat Fat asked, placing her hand on my stomach.

At this point in my pregnancy, my body was changing. You could now tell that I was pregnant because of how big my baby bump had gotten. I wore an Onyx colored long sleeve slip dress from Skims with my black Tory Burch sandals. The dress complimented my bump very well.

" Bitch am I hungry?" I corrected her, rolling my neck.

" Gurl bye. Is RiRi hungry?"

I made a face looking at her. " girl don't call my baby that"

Fat Fat burst into a fit of laughter as India handed my phone back to me. " I really like the Winnie the Pooh theme. That junk so fye on my daddy. Do that one Low"

Fat Fat cut her eyes at Dia who made a face. " She not doing that shit. She wanna do the Lion King theme."

I chuckled as they both began to go back and forth regarding the theme of my baby shower. " Y'all it's not that deep. Whatever theme I pick is going to be cute" I spoke looking in between both of them.

India stuck her tongue out at Fat Fat whom shrugged her shoulders. " Y'all so childish" I muttered before I burst into a fit of laughter.

" What time is your appointment Monday?" Fat Fat asked me, grabbing ahold of the buggy as we began to maneuver our way through the store.

" I believe it's at 12:00. You wanna come with me?" I replied, eyeing the baby clothes.

" Yes I do ma'am." Fat Fat spoke as we began to walk through more of the baby aisles.

" I do too Low. Baby Ri done got so big." India muttered pointing towards my big round bump.

" Okay, y'all can come." I said doing a happy dance. The support I had from my friends was surreal. I was so grateful because they played a huge role in this mommy thing with me.