TWENTY-SIX

" Fuck that shit I'm not going" I made a face snatching the shirt off of my body

" Fuck that shit I'm not going" I made a face snatching the shirt off of my body. My belly was obviously bigger and I couldn't fit majority of the things I once could. It was extremely stressful and it was starting to annoy me.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I walked into my closet in attempts to find something else to wear.

I grabbed a shirt that looked big enough for me and began to put it on. " What in the literal fuckkk" I dragged as the tears began to fall. The shirt stopped right above my navel which was obviously too small.

I wiped my face and began to take the shirt off with a pout plastered on my face. I put it back on the hanger and walked out of my closet. I heard the front door open and Keyon's footsteps as they lightly tapped against the floor as he made his way into my room.

" Why you not ready?" He questioned, one of his hands resting in his pants.

" Cause I can't fit anything." I made a face as I waved my arms around.

" You was crying?" Keyon asked as he walked deeper into the room. " Yes. I'm frustrated. I told her 3:00 and I can't even find anything to wear." I replied about to break down once again.

" Why you ain't just get some of my shit?"

My tears halted as I looked up at him. " Aw shit. You right."

" Ima get it out for you. Go finish yo hair baby." Keyon told me before he made his way into the closet.

While he went into the closet, I made my way into the bathroom so I could finish curling my hair. I liked very minimalistic curls so it wouldn't take me long at all.

I hummed the lyrics to Tru by Lloyd as I grabbed my flat irons and began to slowly curl my hair.
" When you get done I got a surprise for you" Keyon spoke as he popped up in the door way of the bathroom.

" A surprise????" I questioned with a small smile as I put the flat irons down.

He nodded his head as he eyed me with his lip tucked in his mouth. " What's the surprise? You can't hold water."

He smacked his lips and waved me off. " Baby you can't hold water. I can keep a secret."

I chuckled staring at his facial expression. " Okay let me finish and I'll come to the living room."

" Aight" Keyon muttered before disappearing from the doorway.

I continued to listen to music as I curled my hair. Eventually I was done so I unplugged the flat irons out of the wall and turned my speaker off. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed eyeing the outfit Keyon picked.

I smiled seeing the Black Essentials hoodie which sat along side a pair of Skims leggings in the color Onyx. I took off my robe and began to put my clothes on.