EIGHT

" Willow, I'm sorry and I know that's yo Mama but fuck her duck ass! Please come stay with me

" Willow, I'm sorry and I know that's yo Mama but fuck her duck ass! Please come stay with me." Fat Fat pleaded looking up at me.

I wiped my face and shook my head. " Sen, I can't stay with you. That'll be to much on both of us."

" I promise it wont be, Low. Please, I'm tired of her doing you like this. She treating you like a lil ass kid. Why the fuck is she locking the frigerator and shit? I'm not fucking with that." Fat Fat told me shaking her head.

It seemed as if she was more angry about the situation than me. When I got home the other day I seen that Rosalee locked the refrigerator, pantry, and cabinets. Such a weirdo move right? Especially since I'm pregnant. But shit, I could put nothing past her.

" I don't know Fat, she always doing shit to hurt me. She so evil and I just dont know why." I responded twisting one of my braids in a circular motion.

" Well you gotta pack yo shit cause you not staying with her no more. I'm not fucking playing low, come on." Fat Fat spoke getting out of the car, slamming the door.

I followed her out of the car and made my way up to my porch. I grabbed my keys out of my purse and unlocked the door.

" She here?" Fat Fat questioned looking at me. I shook my head no and walked upstairs to my room.

" Just bring the basics, we can get everything else later."

" Okay..." I muttered opening my closet, grabbing everything I needed. I unzipped one of my suitcases and put everything in it. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my hygienic necessities, also throwing them in the suitcase.

I then grabbed all of the things I bought for baby boy and put them in a bag. " Hmmm grab this" I told Fat Fat holding out the bigger suitcase.

She grabbed it and we walked out of my room, downstairs, and out of the house. " I shoulda threw her shit around." I mumbled to myself as we walked to Fat Fat's car.

Fat Fat popped the locks and her trunk popped up. She put the suitcase in before grabbing the other bag from me, also putting it in the trunk.

" You hungry Low? You wanna get something to eat" Fat Fat asked me as we both got into the car.

I shook my head no because I didn't feel hungry, or in the mood to eat at all. " Girl bye, we getting you something to eat. Ian playing with you today."

I sighed, turning my head to look out of the window.

" Thank you Ye'Senia, I really appreciate you. Ima try to be out yo house quick, I dont wanna be a burden on you or Skilla."

" You good Willow. Stay as long as you need too. Ion want you to stress bout nothing cause it's not good for you or the baby. Take as much time as you need, get on your feet and do good for yourself. Baby boy gone be here in 4 months, you need to be ready." Fat Fat gave me a bit of advice, turning to look over at me.