TWENTY-TWO

" He just ate my ass he wanna switch, now I'm eating his ass

" He just ate my ass he wanna switch, now I'm eating his ass... eating his ass.... We be eating niggas asses" I sung along to the TikTok that played on my phone.

India, Fat Fat, and I were all in the car on the way to my 8 month check up.

" Girl we ain't no eating ass" India turned around and made a face.

" Not gone lie.... I'll eat some ass" Fat Fat jokes raising her hand.

I burst into a fit of laughter as I stared at India's face.

" Yeah. I think that is my cue to leave my own fucking car"

" Your so dramatic" I told her as I continued to laugh.

She shook her head and turned the dial up on the radio. Exposed by Queen Key began to play loudly throughout the car as India drove on the freeway.

I adjusted my position in my seat as she began to speed. I guess the song was doing something to her.

" NIGGA MAKE ME MAD SO I TELL HIS ASS BYE. FACE ALWAYS IN MY PUSSY SO WE DONT SEE EYE TO EYE. EVERY BITCH WITH ME FLY AND WE BAKED AS A PIEEEE. MY BITCHES IS FLY YOU HEAR MEEEE." India loudly rapped gesturing towards Fat Fat and I.

" Hello" I agreed with a small smile. Feeling a small vibration, I looked down at my phone as a text message came through.

Key🩷 now
y'all made it yet?

I unlocked my phone and began to text him back.

                                       Key 🩷

unlock yo door shorty
12:01 AM
                                                                Okay
                                                                 Read

                             Today 11:56 AM

Y'all made it yet?
11:56 AM

                                                We about to pull up
                                               11:56 AM

aight. You straight? You ate?
11:57 PM
                                                 Yes, are you okay?
                                                  12:00 PM

                                                 And no, not yet.
                                                 12:01 PM

Abruptly my phone began to ring. " Can you turn that down some?" I asked India, pressing the green button to answer the call.

" Ouu her man calling" Fat Fat hit India softly, turning the dial down causing the music to lowly play.