THIRTY-NINE

" Riome go grab your pads and jersey

" Riome go grab your pads and jersey." Willow told him, running her fingers through his small fro.

" Okay Mommy." Riome replied standing up from the small chair and running out of the room.

Willow had just finished moisturizing the boys hair for his Little League Football game.

Willow stood up as well and ran her fingers through her 30 inch bundles. She picked up her 1 year old daughter Kiori and ran her hand over her very small bump.

Once her and Keyon got married, they started to have their babies. Kiori was born 4 days after Willow's 25th birthday and now she was pregnant again this time with God knows what. She was only three months so she would find out soon.

" Dada." Kiori babbled looking at her mommy. Willow sighed and ran her fingers through her daughters finger curls.

" You swear you love yo daddy more than me." Willow muttered as she made her way out of the small play room and into her bedroom.

" Ki want you bae." Willow muttered looking at him as he put his shoes on. Once he was done he stood up from the bed and grabbed his daughter.

" Wassup Ma Ma." Keyon greeted her by placing a small kiss on her cheek.

She began to giggle and smile at her daddy. Willow pouted as she stared at her daughter.

" She don't be doing all that with me. I feel some typa way." Willow voiced making a stank face as she grabbed her NeverFull tote bag out of the closet.

" Stop being a hater Boog." Keyon told her as they all began to walk out of their rooms.

Keyon was doing much better as well. He left the streets for good and went on to receive his CDL license. He felt as if was cool and all but decided against working for someone. He continued schooling and ended up creating his own trucking company, helping to transport goods all across the country.

" Ain't nobody hating. Hurry up Tink or we gone be late." Willow yelled out to Riome as she made her way to the kitchen to pack the small family some snacks for the game.

" I got it mommy." Riome smiled as he walked into the kitchen with his Jersey and pads.

" Go give them to daddy and ask him to put y'all in the car." Willow told him as she grabbed a few gatorades, some snacks, and waters for everyone.

Her phone began to ring as she closed the bag. She sighed answering it as she began to make her way to the car.

" Hello?" Willow greeted the group chat she still shared with India and Fat Fat.

" What time does Junior game start?" Fat Fat asked as she burped her son, Seraph.

" 4 o Clock baby. I expect everybody to be on time." Willow made a face as she opened the trunk to her Mercedes and stuck the bag in.