THIRTY-FIVE

I held onto Keyon as we walked through the rainforest with our tour guide

" And here is the Guaria Morada. In English it is known as the purple country girl." Our tour guide spoke with his very thick accent.

I hummed with a small smile, taking a picture of the beautiful flower. I eyed our surroundings, taking in the beautiful view of the forest.

There was a multitude of different flowers, plants, and trees. There were even a number of different insects and animals. It was extremely beautiful and something cool to experience.

" Ou shit Boog.Look at that bug." Keyon voiced pointing towards an insect that looked similar to a grasshopper.

" I think it's a grasshopper." I replied looking at its build.

" It is a grasshopper. It's a red winged grasshopper to be exact. It's very common here in Costa Rica. But y'all haven't seen anything yet." Santiago, our tour guide spoke with a particular look on his face.

My eyebrows furrowed at the mention that we hadn't seen anything yet. " What do you mean Santiago?" I questioned.

" Here in Costa Rica. We have really big grasshoppers. I'm surprised we haven't seen one yet. They are huge.... Like the size of a hand." Santiago made a face as he described the insect.

I made a face and shook my head. " Unt un we gone have to wrap this up. Ion do bugs now."

Keyon laughed and softly pushed my head. " I'm not gone let the bugs get you baby."

" I know stink." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

" You guys are free to explore. In about 20 minutes we will start zip lining." Santiago brought to our attention.

Keyon and I nodded as we began to walk on the large bridge.

" It's so peaceful out here. If I didn't miss my baby, I wouldn't wanna leave." I mumbled to myself as I just looked at everything around me. It was definitely breathtaking and something you had to experience firsthand.

" Hmm bae I got you a flower." Keyon smiled as he handed me one of the purple country girl flowers.

" Aww you're so adorable." I cheesed taking the flower from him.

" Now you betta put these people shit back for they kick us out." I whispered as he began to laugh.

" Nigga we in nature. They ain't gone do shit." Keyon retorted as he stuck the flower in my purse.

I smiled as Keyon pulled his phone out and began to take picture of us. I stuck up the peace sign and smiled at the camera. Keyon then leaned down and grabbed my face, placing a multitude of kisses on my lips.

I watched as he began to record a video. " Hey y'all! We in Costa Rica living our best little life's. My man did his big one."

"  Whatever for my girl and my son. We inna forest with it though yall. Look at my baby flower. Bae open yo purse." Keyon spoke as he recorded the forest. He then adjusted the camera near my purse. I opened it and pulled the flap up so the camera could see the flower.