THIRTY-TWO

" Where you going?" I questioned Keyon as he slid his feet into a pair of Black Yeezy 450s

He continued to put his shoes on before looking up at me. I shook my head already knowing what his answer was.

" What you shaking your head for?" Keyon asked standing up from the bed.

I sighed as I held Riome close to me. " Cause you said you was leaving that alone. You was lying to me and yo mama when you said that?"

" Bae it ain't as simple as you think." Keyon told me, sliding his phone into his pocket.

" Okay." I dismissed the conversation, picking up my phone.

Keyon smacked his lips and grabbed it out of my hand. " You mad?"

I shook my head no and grabbed my phone back.
" Can you put Riome's car seat base in my car?" I asked continuing to scroll on Instagram.

" Yeah. Where y'all going?" Keyon responded as he pulled his dreads back into a ponytail.

" Don't know yet." I muttered as I looked up at him.

We stared at each other before he began to speak.
" G yo ass is mad. Ian lie to you bro. It's just not as easy as you think. I promise I'm getting out though."

" I said okay Keyon. I trust you." I stated staring into his brown orbs.

" Aight, I'm just making sure. Let me know where y'all go, ima send you some money." Keyon told me before he made his way around the bed. He grabbed my face, placing a multitude of kisses on my lips.

" I love you." Keyon told me.

" I love you more." I replied looking at him.

He then kissed Riome's forehead before he began to make his way out of the room.

Riome soon began to whine as the front door closed. I sighed and picked him up, looking at him.

" You like your daddy more than you like me? That's weird." I asked making a face. He continued to cry this time getting louder.

" You hungry fat man? I know you is." I began to talk to him as I made my way to the kitchen to get a bottle of milk I pumped earlier for him.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the bottle out, sitting it in the bottle warmer. It took a few minutes before the bottle was done warming up.

I grabbed it out and put it in Riome's mouth, immediately halting his tears.

I walked over to the couch and grabbed his bobby pillow, laying him in the middle. I continued to feed him, watching attentively.

Eventually he was done so I took the empty bottle out of his mouth and began to burp him.

" Let it out tink." I muttered as I patted his back. A burp soon escaped his small lips. I smiled continuously rubbing his back.