TWELVE

" What you needed?" I asked Katch as I walked into his house which was full of boxes, indicating he either just moved in or was moving out

" Help me decorate my shit. Ion know what the fuck I'm doing." Katch admitted, leaning against the wall-his hand resting in his pants.

" And what makes you think I know what I'm doing" I retorted diverting my eyes towards him.

" You a girl, girls be into this typa shit. You gone help me shorty?" Katch responded standing up straight, sizing my appearance.

I nodded feeling a wave of anxiety take over my body. I continued to stare at him as he eyed me intensively.

" Boo the fuck" I jumped at him, walking deeper into his house.

He chuckled as he continued to stare at me. " You aint scaring me. Yo short ass cant even reach the top cabinet."

I fake laughed before giving him the bird. He slid his feet into his Yeezy slides, making his way over to me. He swiftly pulled me into a hug-rocking us back and forth.

" Stop shaking my damn baby up Katch" I mugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

" His lil ass a be aight. What you been on shorty?"

" Nothing, we need to go to the store or you already got the stuff here?" I asked pulling away from the hug. He hiked his pants up before speaking up.

" We need to go to the store. Where you be going?"

I stale faced him cause he know good and well.

He burst into a fit of laughter as he looked at me.
" My bad, I forgot. Where you think I should go?"

I shrugged as I looked around the living room, trying to get the vibe. " Aight, I'll be right back." Katch told me before walking out of the living room and upstairs.

I pulled my phone out and began to scroll my tiktok feed, awaiting for him to come back downstairs.

" Givin out my respect get respect in every city" Katch rapped as he walked down the stairs. I looked up from my phone and adjusted my postion, feeling the baby move.

" I'm ready, come on" Katch called out, walking outside the house. I followed behind him, waiting for him to lock the door.

Once he was done, we made it to his car- well one of his many cars. He opened the door for me before walking over to the drivers side and getting in.

" Katch, what's yo real name?" I asked out of curiosity. He knew a bit about me yet I knew nothing about him.

" Huh? What.... VON" His childish ass yelled, pulling out of the driveway.

" We cant be besties, if Ion know nothing bout you" I added watching as he mugged me.

" Be cool shorty. My name Keyon, what's yo name?"