ELEVEN

After counting the recent money I had made, I put it into stacks of 1,000 and wrapped rubber bands around them

After counting the recent money I had made, I put it into stacks of 1,000 and wrapped rubber bands around them. Fast money was cool but I didn't see myself doing this for much longer.

I stood up from my bed and slid my feet into my slippers, making my way out into the kitchen.

" Goodmorning boo" Fat Fat greeted me as she opened the refrigerator, grabbing a pack of bacon out.

" Goodmorning my love" I greeted back with a soft smile.

" I'm finna make something to eat, y'all hungry?" Fat Fat asked as I shook my head no. She made a face at me before she began to take more ingredients to cook out.

" Willow, snap out of that shit forreal. Everything gone be okay. That bitch ass nigga can kick rocks, I'll be yo damn baby daddy." Fat Fat told me, hencing my mood.

I chuckled, rubbing my eyes before the tears could fall. I dont know why it was so hard for me to let go of things.

" Thank you baby daddy." I joked watching as she began to laugh.

" Me and Dia gone take you out later, maybe it'll lighten ya mood. I know you straight but I want you to be 100 percent."

" Ima be back to 100 percent real soon. I been looking at apartments and I found some I liked. I set a couple appointments up to go looking later this week." I admitted, tucking my lip in my mouth.

" See you doing good for yo self! You want me to go with you?" Fat Fat asked as I nodded simply because of course I would need a second opinion.

" Aww, I'ma miss you staying wimme. You growing up on me" Fat Fat joked as I laughed, shaking my head.

" Now you know I wasn't tryna stay with you for long. I need to learn how to be on my own and I need to prepare myself mentally for motherhood."

" Well, I know you gone be a great mother. You a good ass person who just happen to be put through some wild shit. You always got a smile on yo face and you continue to go hard. Soon as he get here, that motherly button gone instantly click." Fat Fat reassured me with a soft smile.

" Thank you so much Ye'Senia. You literally have been such a good person to me. It's like God sent you to me because he knew I needed someone to be there with me. Fat this the first time I've ever felt loved. You and Dia are good people." I told her, wiping my face as the tears began to fall.

" Girllaaaaa get yo crybaby ass on" Fat Fat joked pushing my shoulder lightly.

I laughed continuously wiping the tears from eyes. Fat Fat was not an emotional person at all so her reaction was expected.

" Well I'm finna cook, I'll let you know when its done"

I shook my head grabbing the box of pancake mix out of the cabinet. " Youn gotta cook by yo self, I'll cook some waffles."