earbuds

"let's sit here..." jungkook mumbles as he scoots into the seat closest to the window watching as jimin scoots next to him.

"how long's the ride gonna be?" jimin asks, adjusting his scarf.

"about an hour so we have time to kill." jungkook looks at his watch.

jimin hums in reply. the two sit in silence a few minutes more, watching as more people come on the vehicle.

"ah.." jimin mumbles before he shoves his hand into his pocket to retrieve something. jungkook tilts his head to look at him, curious.

jimin pulls out his phone and his tangled wired earbuds. jimin scrunches his nose slightly as he untangles the wires, and as soon as he's finished, he looks at jungkook, offering him a bud.

"wanna listen to music?" jimin lets out a soft smile.

jungkook nods before taking the bud, placing it in his ear while jimin did the same.

yume utsutsu by lamp started playing.

jungkook looks out the window as the bus starts to move.

a few songs later and jungkook suddenly feels a soft thump on his shoulder. he looks to his side to see jimin, fast asleep, his head on his shoulder.

jungkook just stared down at him, hesitant on what to do. he eventually ended up resting his head on top his, closing his eyes as well.

he was silently hoping the bus ride would last longer than an hour.

—